PDA

View Full Version : Condor 7/2-7/5 Guest Cooking

Monkeyfishn
06-27-2009, 09:56 AM
Hey Guys just a little 411.

I will be guest cooking on the Condor for their 4th of July trip. I will be helping Tad revamp their menu to give more and different choices for breakfast and lunch. Dinners will be be upgraded to include dishes like herb crusted sirlion, pork loin w/ apples, Tri-tip steak and who knows what else.

Breakfast will be adding ham and sausage instead of just bacon, cook to order omelets and maybe even chili verde w/ eggs.

Lunch isn't just hamburgers anymore. We will be adding chicken phillys, grilled ham and cheese, and who knows what else we will come up with by then.

Dinners will be top notch with side dishes like twice baked potatoes, potatoes au gratin, candied carrots, green bean almondine, or bacon topped jalapeno zuchinni.

So come join me on the Condor for some good times, great fish'n and awesome food for the 4th of July.

For thoose who were on last weeks trip, the Terryaki chicken stirfry was just a quick throw togehter, wait till you see what I will do when I plan out a menu.

If you book for this trip PM me with any ideas you may have and I will try to get that on the menu for you.

Hope to see you out there.

Monkey

ghetto dad
06-27-2009, 11:52 AM
I thought the only thing you eat on your trips are beer and Capt Morgans?? :ROFL:

GD

troutdog
06-27-2009, 11:59 AM
Wow that sounds like some serious grub right there, have a great 4th and killer trip!

TD

hakaveli
06-27-2009, 12:16 PM
I thought the only thing you eat on your trips are beer and Capt Morgans?? :ROFL:

GD

lol

i wish i can make that trip but man money is to much for me

deanhall32
06-27-2009, 12:37 PM
How did they cook up your skunk on the last trip Hak?

ghetto dad
06-27-2009, 12:55 PM
How did they cook up your skunk on the last trip Hak?

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

mean.....really really mean coach

GD