PDA

View Full Version : Pyramid Slay 06/26 - 1st Boil of Season

HIghwayPig
06-26-2009, 07:51 PM
So when I talked to Mamachipy on Monday to confirm our Pyramid trip for today, he told me he forgot and signed up for OT!!!! :Evil: well,as luck would have it for me and my boy, his OT was cancelled. Sorry about missing out on the extra cash Mikey!! More bad news for mamachipy, his transmission goes out on his truck, but as luck would have it, I could pull his boat. So, we were off this morning and hit the lake around 7am. mamachipy, his two sons, Blake and Bryson, myself and my boy, Austin. We rigged up and started off. About 15-20 minutes into it, fish on!! Bryson started bringing it in and got worn out halfway in. Austin takes over and, boom, a double hook up!!! Two schoolies. we hammered the same area for 5 more. The bite dies off and we have a nice lunch and swim, or at least Austin did, in his chonies!!!!!! The lake lice seemed to multiply at that time. We decided to try a little more and, bam! Oh, no, we snagged. So I think I got it off and bring it in to check for debris on our line, no debris, just two schoolies, another double hook up!! A few more passes and one more fish on!! We decided to call it because Mamachipy has to pick up his truck, out a few dollars from his wallet!! :Angry: Bummer deal for him! As we near the ramp, I look out and, what the???!!!!!! A boil!! We hit the boil and Mamachipy lands 3 and I land 1. Austin, unfortunately missed out on his first boil he has ever seen. Well, it don't matter, they were all super dinks!!!!! Give 'em a month and they'll be prime for the picking! so, we call it a day and head home. A great day with our boys and another slay! Water temp started at 73 and by the time we left it was up to 74. A lot of moss near shore, but excellent conditions in the AM, water looked like glass. Afternoon breeze picked up, but wasn't too bad. Thanks again to TO for putting us on the slay!

yamafish
06-26-2009, 08:44 PM
Nice Report and pics! :Smile:

TroutOnly
06-26-2009, 09:25 PM
MORE LITTLE MEN PUTTING THE SLAY ON MR STRIPEY,,,,,,,,,,,,,GOOD JOB DADS,,,,,t/o

GdHkSet1
06-27-2009, 07:53 AM
Getting the kids on fish is what it's all about, they look fwd on the next fishing trip. Good luck on the next outing..

trail blazer
06-27-2009, 08:25 AM
WTG H,P
Looks like you have got the MID thing dialed in
Xlnt

kpn
06-27-2009, 11:58 AM
Nice job to put kids on fish guys. Job well done!

KPN.