PDA

View Full Version : 10ft, 6 1/2 ft, Abu Garcia C301 - all new

Ultralight
06-24-2009, 10:50 PM
OK, I missed spring cleaning and am doing summer cleaning. It's amazing how much stuff I accumulated through the years.

Here are some stuff that I have. Each is priced below what you can purchase at the stores. All are BRAND NEW with original box or tags. Sorry but I won't ship. Since I'm pretty new to this forum, we'll have to do this face to face. If you are between Crestline to Running Springs, or in San Bernardino it's probably worth your drive. Otherwise, just skip this posting.

I have TWO of each item. Priced fairly so this is not a blowout but it is solid band for the buck for low cost rigs.

Abu Garcia Cardinal C301 spin reel. 7 oz. Rock solid. Bang for the buck, hard to beat. $30 each.

Silstar/Pinnacle 10 foot Lexus IM7 Graphite. This is their previous model with the real cork grip. 4-12 lbs, 1/16 to 3/8 oz. A buddy of mine who's the best trout troller I know swears by this rod for trolling. He routinely cathes 50-90 trout per day at Big Bear before moving out of state. I think it is also great for panfish if you need the reach for vertical jigging, drift fishing. Anything else you need a LONG rod for with good flex to protect light lines. SOLID butt for power but soft top half. $30 each

Silstar/Pinnacle TriWing Classic 2 piece 6 1/2'. Cork grip. HIGH MODULUS. Supposedly around 50 million modulus. TiCh coated guides etc. 4-10 lbs rating. These things cast a mile for a 6 1/2'. $30 each

Take the whole six piece for $150. Or $30 each.

Reply here or PM if interested.

I'll have more as I keep cleaning.

HEMAN
06-24-2009, 11:24 PM
interested in one of the silstar/pinnacles, anyone else interested? i can pick them both up if you want to pitch in some cash to cover my gas?

PHISHnutS
06-25-2009, 11:31 AM
interested in one of the silstar/pinnacles, anyone else interested? i can pick them both up if you want to pitch in some cash to cover my gas?
I'm interested in one of the 10' rods and one of the cardinal reels.

Not sure if the 10' is a two piece. Would you would be able to transport it?

I'm game to help with gas if you pick up one of those rods and the reel for me.

HEMAN
06-25-2009, 01:09 PM
I'm interested in one of the 10' rods and one of the cardinal reels.

Not sure if the 10' is a two piece. Would you would be able to transport it?

I'm game to help with gas if you pick up one of those rods and the reel for me.

PHISHnutS
sounds good to me.. where are you at? or where can you meet me at? i'm thinking like $10 for me to pick up for u?

Ultralight, when is a good time to do this? Anyway you can meet me at the base the fwy at the 210? :Envious:

PHISHnutS
06-25-2009, 01:28 PM
PHISHnutS
sounds good to me.. where are you at? or where can you meet me at? i'm thinking like $10 for me to pick up for u?

Ultralight, when is a good time to do this? Anyway you can meet me at the base the fwy at the 210? :Envious:

10$ sounds good. I met up with you at BPS and bought some punkers off of you awhile back, want to meet there again?

Ultralight
06-25-2009, 02:13 PM
Heman,

I will be down the hill at Waterman/210 area tomorrow in the afternoon. Would that work for you?

You guys need to let me know which rods and how many reel you need.

I already know that I am going to regret selling these stuff in time but I just have to clear space.

I should post another list this evening of the other stuff I have before you make a trip in case you want other stuff so that we don't waste a trip for you. I have soft baits such as Gulp, braided line, Trilene 6 lbs, lots of Gulp trout dough bait, Pinnacle STX casting rod (that was their high end stuff- at least for Pinnacle anyways), Revo Inshore, Revo S, Cabelas fishing rod blanks. You get the idea.

Thanks,
UL

HEMAN
06-25-2009, 02:22 PM
for me i want one (Silstar/Pinnacle 10 foot Lexus IM7 Graphite)

and yes if you could post up the other stuff that you are selling? the Revo S sounds good.. depends on price and condition of course. And maybe some of the blanks too.. if you could provide more details.

waterman/210 will work for me.. what time approximately?

Phishnuts.. we can meet at Bass Pro for the hand off.

PHISHnutS
06-25-2009, 02:28 PM
for me i want one (Silstar/Pinnacle 10 foot Lexus IM7 Graphite)

and yes if you could post up the other stuff that you are selling? the Revo S sounds good.. depends on price and condition of course. And maybe some of the blanks too.. if you could provide more details.

waterman/210 will work for me.. what time approximately?

Phishnuts.. we can meet at Bass Pro for the hand off.

For me....

1 - Silstar/ Pinnacle 10' rod $30

1 - Abu Garcia Cardinal C301 reel $30

Ultralight
06-25-2009, 10:17 PM
I can meet you probably between 2-4pm at Sierra way right off waterman. Probably a couple of miles off the freeway - straight shot. I'll PM you direction. Would that work?

I'll have to post the other stuff later this evening - pushed for a major project still at 10:15pm.

The 10 footers are 2 piece.

The Triwing Classic is 58 million modulus by the way and the guides are gold TiN coated SIC. Good bang for the buck.

UL

HEMAN
06-26-2009, 12:06 AM
sent PM back.. see u there.

HEMAN
06-26-2009, 12:09 AM
can you bring some of that other stuff you have as well? if you have room? i might be interested in it. thanks

Ultralight
06-26-2009, 01:14 AM
OK, I'll try, depending of space.

I'll have to make a separate post but I have a good bit of stuff. Can you tell me what type of stuff you are interested in.

I have baitcasting rods (couple), more spin rods, Spiderwire Braided in 10 lbs and 30 lbs, Trilene tough in 12 lbs, some bass soft worms, blanks, Fuji Titanium SICs in retail package that I never opened, New Meade Travelview 8X42 waterproof, multicoated binoculars ($20 - killer deal), lots of 1/8th oz kastmasters/pheobe/krocodile, lots of Vibrax spinners in different sizes, glow in the dark Cabelas jig heads, some Cabelas blanks, a complete 7 1/2 feet spin/fly rod ($15), cork grips, prerigged Gamakatsu hooks from regular worm hooks to salmon egg hooks etc.

Let me know specifically what interests you with the above list. I don't think I can bring everything.

By the way moderator, I'm NOT a retail sales or business. These are just stuff I accumulated over the past five years. We get a bit excited....:)

UL

Like I said, I need to do a separate post. By the way moderator

HEMAN
06-26-2009, 09:14 AM
not sure if you'll see this in time, but if you could bring that Revo S and some of the blanks and rods? i'll see you later today.

Ultralight
06-26-2009, 03:39 PM
Heman,

Quick note to say THANKS for making the drive. Really apologize for the rush I was in. Did not even have time to say a proper introduction. Thanks picking up the stuff. Much appreciated.

UL