PDA

View Full Version : Twilighter 6/20 with pics .

D-PESCADOR
06-24-2009, 06:05 PM
After cancelling my 3/4 day fishing trip for my b-day 6/19 due to work . I came to work late of course all mad and got home mad . After a quick knap i awoke to a 2lt growler of my favorite brew my girlfriend had brought me . Love that girl. Took the growler to the head feeling better . YES . She planned a night of laughter at the ontario improve with some of my friends .Well more buckets of beer and YUP over sleeped for my early morning 3/4 day trip o well. Reserved a spot for a twilight with my kid, i got 9 and 2 keepers ''SKUNKO'' jk caught 11 no keepers . Using pieces of squid and live anchos. Had a blast. Booked at newport landing deck hands were on hit and capi caught a nice calico bass show off. Well enjoy the pic here go's .

Fisherman57
06-24-2009, 06:18 PM
Happy belated Birthday Alex!
Thanks for the invite to the party at the Improv!.... :Rolls Eyes: .... :ROFL:..... J/K!
Was Roy the opening comedian?..... that boy is on a roll!

Sounds like a good time..... looking forward to seeing you and the family at Legends III!

Dana

D-PESCADOR
06-25-2009, 07:55 AM
No thats why we went to the improve, hahaha jk just kidding . Roy is on hit lately .