PDA

View Full Version : Outcast FishCat 4 for sale

gnawD87
06-24-2009, 05:33 PM
Hey FNN members,
Summer is here and it's only going to get warmer, and now is the perfect time to get out there and keep cool out on the water. I have a Outcast FishCat 4 Float Tube in like new condition for sale. I bought it about one year ago but never got the chance to take it out to the lake because i never had the time to go buy waders for it. It has a slight blemish on the underside of the bladders from it leaning up on the wall in very hot weather but it's purely cosmetic and will not affect how the float tube rides. It's been stored partially inflated under my bed for the past year. The only use it has is from me testing it out in the pool for leaks.

I'm including:
Outcast FishCat 4 Float Tube (complete w/ original documents, manuals, boston valve adapters, stripping apron, and patch kit)- $195 from cabela's
TurboThruster Float Tube Fins- $40 from BPS
Orange Life Jacket- $5 from Walmart

Over $240 dollar value including shipping/tax/gas/etc.

I'm asking $160 for a practically brand new, never-been used float tube, fins and pfd. All you need is a pair of waders (unless it's really hot, then you don't even need them) and a fishing rod and some lures/bait and you're good to go.

Email me at dwang008@ucr.edu if you are interested.

Pick-up only at UC Riverside area,

Tight lines all,
Danny

sullyfish
06-24-2009, 05:51 PM
How much for just the tube?

gnawD87
06-26-2009, 09:59 AM
Sorry, I'm trying to sell it as a package deal.

Sale pending.

gnawD87
06-28-2009, 10:55 PM
tube and fins have been sold. :LOL: