PDA

View Full Version : Shrimp cocktail

Catch 'n' Release
06-22-2009, 06:11 PM
Get shrimp and cocktail sauce, mix well. Done

j/k

There's no measurements here fellas its cook as you go.

2 lbs shrimp, peel and de-crapify WELL
boil it duh

1 bushell of cilantro, chop it up.

Celery, keep choppin

1 avocado cut into small squares

1 cucumber cut into small squares

add ketchup and lime juice

mix it alllll together

throw it in the fridge for 2 hours

chop up some iceberg lettuce and lay it on a plate then power on the shrimp cocktail.

surround it with mini crunchy tostado shells.

Put the shrimp-cocktail on the tostada shells and pour on the Tapatio salsa and there you have the best shrimp cocktail in the land. I shoulda took pictures but i ate it all OOPS!

Troutman65
06-22-2009, 06:23 PM
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I had shrimp cocktail last night at a friends. Boy was it good.

Your recipe sounds great.

Thanks for sharing.:Big Grin:

TheFishcatcher
06-22-2009, 07:34 PM
Yummy recipes but you left out a ice cold six pack of your choice brother :Big Grin:

Catch 'n' Release
06-22-2009, 09:16 PM
Yummy recipes but you left out a ice cold six pack of your choice brother :Big Grin:

I was already buzzed when making it....I get drunk easy cause i'm little and i mix shistuff

had a corona, amberbock, and drank tequila. Tequilas my fav. though cept when i get drunk....happened more than once oopsies

NICKYMOUSE8
06-23-2009, 01:27 PM
OOOOOOOOHHHH drool drool drool my shi-rona!!!!:Beer Toast: last night really buzzed off gin tonics so this morning feeling sick :Tired:got 1 cold clamato juice 24 oz of Modelo ice cold :Big Smile:yes mixed in large frozen beer mug add green lemon a nice pinch of pepper then Tapatio chili sauce then:Food: good for me:Envious:great for oh forgot to say loved the shrimp cocktail