PDA

View Full Version : First Outting

DccFISHerMan
06-22-2009, 05:17 PM
Gonna take the new tube out for its first adventure this weekend, Thinking silverwood but down for pretty much anywhere. Also gotta get the rod holder going this week!!!
Hit me up if u wanna do some tubbin this weekend

tacklejunkie
06-22-2009, 07:59 PM
What kind of fish are you going for?
I'm stuck local right now. It's gonna be bass for a little while! Not that that's a bad thing! No car on the weekends though, someone has to pick me up!
Did you get my message? lol I thought you went to Jenks toooo

DccFISHerMan
06-22-2009, 08:43 PM
What kind of fish are you going for?
I'm stuck local right now. It's gonna be bass for a little while! Not that that's a bad thing! No car on the weekends though, someone has to pick me up!
Did you get my message? lol I thought you went to Jenks toooo

Hahhaha yeah i got it but didnt remember listening to it, lol weekend in laughlin with alot of boose. Whats local for you??? I just wanna get out there

MAN VS WILD
06-22-2009, 09:50 PM
If everything goes as planned me and FishWhisperer will be tubing Jenks this Sat. I think they are stocking it this week too. I'll know for sure later this week. Come on down.

FISH ON!!!
Team Trout Hunters

BIGRED KILLA
06-22-2009, 09:54 PM
Good luck out there and hope for no wind.

Bigred

Skyler
06-25-2009, 08:15 AM
If everything goes as planned me and FishWhisperer will be tubing Jenks this Sat. I think they are stocking it this week too. I'll know for sure later this week. Come on down.

FISH ON!!!
Team Trout Hunters

No stocking in San Berdoo or Riverside counties this week, or last week for that matter. Damn eastern sierras are taking our fish again, lol. It sucks, we pay just as much for our licenses as the folks in bishop. How come they get all the fish?!