PDA

View Full Version : Oh just a stupid, silly moment......

Dodger Doggy
06-20-2009, 10:21 AM
Haven't been on here in eons (sorry)......so when I tried to log on today I realized I had forgotten my password. I filled out the form, including having to answer the "Random Question":

"Who was the President before Barack Obama?"

I answered "Bush", and hit send.

"You have incorrectly answered the random question."

Ohhh........."George W. Bush"! (My bad.)

Uh......"George W Bush"? (In case the period after the W was throwing it off?)

Hmmmmm.........."George Bush"?!

Finally, I remembered my password and got logged on! But I've got to know........does ANYBODY here remember who our President was before Barack Obama?!

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::R OFL:

troutdog
06-20-2009, 01:42 PM
Maybe you should have just said Clinton? :Idea:

TD

Troutman65
06-20-2009, 08:54 PM
Maybe you should have just said Clinton? :Idea:

TD

:ROFL::ROFL::LOL::LOL:

Welcome back. Its been some time bro. Hope all is well. See you next trout Season at Irvine.l:Wink:

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
06-20-2009, 11:51 PM
Haven't been on here in eons (sorry)......so when I tried to log on today I realized I had forgotten my password. I filled out the form, including having to answer the "Random Question":

"Who was the President before Barack Obama?"

I answered "Bush", and hit send.

Ohhh........."George W. Bush"! (My bad.)

Uh......"George W Bush"? (In case the period after the W was throwing it off?)

Hmmmmm.........."George Bush"?!

Finally, I remembered my password and got logged on! But I've got to know........does ANYBODY here remember who our President was before Barack Obama?!

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::R OFL:
the same thing happened to me..i just ended up making a new screen name..oh the answer is a trick question..obama isn't our real pres..:Angry:

Dodger Doggy
06-21-2009, 12:19 AM
Good to hear from you too Troutman! Still remember the "double rainbow day"......with Troutdog - my usual Irvine accomplice. Yeah, that was a long time ago......but time is an illusion anyway; and that was cool. :Wink:

Aaron......I hear from you all the time. Leave me alone here. :ROFL: No, seriously, I've really missed seeing your fishing stories. Got a chance to look at a few - like the catfish opener. Knowing you like I do (or like to at least pretend I might?), I really love reading/seeing your descriptions of a day or trip. Feels like I'm a part of it.

Man.....I haven't fished much, and I just kind of stayed away from FNN because it feels like being hungry - but broke - and hanging out in a steakhouse or something. But I see that coming back just to see familiar people - or even just screen names - and seeing what they're up to was cool in itself. I ask your forgiveness for being a "slacker" here. No malice of intent, I assure you.

Now Dark Shadow, cheer up. The Dodgers may just be ok regardless of possible weaknesses. "All we are saayyyiiinnng....." :Wink:

Wait......did I hear Obama isn't the President? Ever since Uncle Woodrow, I get confused.

-Mr. Wilson

txcurry
06-21-2009, 04:25 AM
Let's see, they claim that Bush stole the election so maybe the correct answer is, Al Gore? Or maybe it's John Kerry! Or did Bush steal it twice? I can't remember!
Or maybe it is a trick question and they want you to answer Obama isn't the pres. because he wasn't born here!!!!
Somebody has got to fix that problem, or supply us with an answer because I am dieing to know!!!!