PDA

View Full Version : Art Berry lets the cat out of the bag

artberryfishing@yahoo.com
06-19-2009, 08:50 PM
Headed back to DVL this mornin for the fourth time this week and excited about my clients having a fishing experience that will last them a lifetime and boy did they. There were four fishin today two fathers and their sons and what a day we had. Over the past few days ive been able to figure them out very well as the wheather has changed dramatically. The fish have moved off the bank and are set up on typical bass 101 summer pattern. The drop shot,C rig, and texas rig have been unbeatable in 20 to 40 ft. We caught and released over 50 bass with 6 1/2lbs being the biggest, but boy did they get a leason n structure fishin and alot more tips and tricks that will stay with them forever. After catchin that 38lb catfish yesterday i guess i should let the cat out of the bag for all you catfisherman out there. They are everywhere shallow spawning in the tubes. You can visually site fish these suckers and my oh my have i seen some giants.Im headed there again tomarrow to rip it up again but i do have openings so call to discuss details and dates available.
(619)438 2620 Bass Wishes,
artberryfishing@yahoo.com(e mail) Art
artberryfishing.com(web)