PDA

View Full Version : NPH HELP for (SAT) tomorrow........

LunkerLover
06-19-2009, 08:02 PM
Flyingby? Hesbros? Any regulars @ NPH ....???

LunkerLover here......

I'm taking out the BassTracker tomorrow morning for bass and butts with my dad and I NEED to know the best place (and possibly cheapest) place to launch .... I've always only float tubed and hand-launched .... this'll be my first... first stop? bait barge!

HElp!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Fish Dog
06-19-2009, 08:31 PM
Only place you can launch a boat from a trailer is the Newport Dunes.
http://www.newportdunes.com/boatLaunch.html

flyngby
06-19-2009, 08:32 PM
Ryan,

PM sent to ya!!!!!!!!

Good luck out there!

I will be getting into some harbor action myself this coming Monday but at a different location than normal!!

Look forward to the your post!!!

Steve

jdmjunkiemonkie
06-19-2009, 08:52 PM
hey flyingby. i dont post much here but lurk alot around this forum. is newport dunes the only place to launch? i got a 13 foot whaler.

guess ill see you out there lunker. maybe exchange a few words if we bump into each other. ill be in a 13 foot whaler with no whaler sticker on the side and a big white center console.

flyngby
06-19-2009, 09:12 PM
hey flyingby. i dont post much here but lurk alot around this forum. is newport dunes the only place to launch? i got a 13 foot whaler.

guess ill see you out there lunker. maybe exchange a few words if we bump into each other. ill be in a 13 foot whaler with no whaler sticker on the side and a big white center console.

If you cannot carry it to the water off one of the sandy beaches such as a tube, yak, inflatable and it has to be launched from the trailer than yes the Dunes is the only spot!

MAVERICK27
06-19-2009, 09:33 PM
hey guys, look for me on the red and white boat and say hello!!!!

HESBROS
06-20-2009, 01:36 AM
hey guys, look for me on the red and white boat and say hello!!!!

LOL, thats funny "the red and white boat" in NPH.......