PDA

View Full Version : Pierpoint: Toronado discounted SCI trips

Big Ed
06-19-2009, 11:28 AM
The Toronado out of Pierpoint landing has a special $30.00 savings for any angler who mentions 976-Tuna when they make their reservation. A full adult fair is $130.00 and with the 976 discount its $100.00. Don Ashly at Pierpoint has always run an awesome buisness.

Im taking my 11yr old son Little Big Ed Jr Tuesday night for Wednesday traveling to San Clemente Island. Hopefully we will pull on some Yellow or a Seabass! This is my sons first overnight trip so its going to be alot of fun to see how he does. It would be great to see some familiar faces from FNN if you guys can make it. Mid week at the Island doesnt get any better!

Ive been fishing LMB freshwater so much it feels like the first time for me even though im an old salty guy at heart. Im assuming I will need to be ready to fish dropper loop with 30-40# and a flyline rig with sliding sinker 25# test? I heard for some strange reason the glow in the dark sliding sinkers are getting bit better than straight lead. Not sure if I should buy into that? Im also wondering if i need to have an outfit ready to fish the kelp for Calico? Any suggestions from guys who have been out to Clemente lately? My main focus will be introducing my son to his first overnight trip after several successfull half days.

I guess i need to put on some fresh line and get ready. This is my tune up for my 4day trip in three weeks on the Top Gun80 which by the reports from down south should be perfect timing for the migrating Blue Fin and Albacore that are down below in the 4-5 day range. The Blue Fin and Alba showed bigtime for the Shogun early in the week on Monday so im already starting to think alot about it. Infact its consuming my thoughts so much my wife thinks i should see the doctor. Thanks for your tips and advice.

Later; Big Ed!

ghetto dad
06-19-2009, 06:14 PM
:Spam:

GD

victor101
06-19-2009, 06:32 PM
Sounds like a great deal! thanks for the heads up...

Have fun out there. I hope you get your son on some YT and WSB! dont forget to post the fish pr0n when you get back from your trip...

Big Ed
06-19-2009, 10:47 PM
:Spam:

GD

Do you even know how to read?? That post had nothing to do with spam and everything to do with a great bargain and an awesome oppertunity to take my son out fishing for his first time on an overnight boat. I feel sorry for you and pitty your disposition!

I dont even know why I bothered explaining myself?

Later; Big Ed!

ghetto dad
06-20-2009, 05:32 AM
Do you even know how to read?? That post had nothing to do with spam and everything to do with a great bargain and an awesome oppertunity to take my son out fishing for his first time on an overnight boat. I feel sorry for you and pitty your disposition!

I dont even know why I bothered explaining myself?

Later; Big Ed!

I dont understand your reply, I cannot read.....:ROFL:

GD