PDA

View Full Version : Giant Cats and Giant Bass Rule DVL W/Art B

artberryfishing@yahoo.com
06-19-2009, 12:19 AM
Wow! what a day! fishin couldnt be any better at DVL for big cats and lots of beautiful bass! I got a call a week ago from a lady named Marilyn who wanted to take her husband fishin for their anniversery and they had a trip they'll never forget. We meet first thing and headed to a couple of honey holes that have been incredible latley and started the day on fire! We smashed the bass all day with great success but the day was capped by a 38 1/2lb beautiful catfish on 4lb test that was a fight of a lifetime.You couldnt learn any more about structure fishin than now so book a trip that will last a lifetime. Pics to be added after i receive from my client. Bass Wishes, Art Berry

bassassassin
06-19-2009, 12:46 AM
nice i got to get out there one of these days and see what all the fuss is about

Hate2Fish
06-20-2009, 01:22 AM
Is there a tram service to get you down that steep launch ramp and back up the hill?

Going back uphill I would probably passout

Socal Bassman
06-20-2009, 10:46 AM
Nice job getting them on a trip they won't soon forget. That must've been a heck of a fight to land that cat on 4lb test.

Troutslayer620
06-20-2009, 03:06 PM
Is there a tram service to get you down that steep launch ramp and back up the hill?

Going back uphill I would probably passout

No you still have to walk all the way down and all the way back up, it nearly killed my dad!

artberryfishing@yahoo.com
06-20-2009, 07:45 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know i drop off my clients at the bottom of the launch ramp in the am and take them up after were done so if you would like a first class trip eat your wheaties and be ready to take your fishing level to another level. Bass Wishes, Art Berry