PDA

View Full Version : Whoooohoooooo!!!!! Thursday nights are back!

bullets_full
06-18-2009, 10:30 PM
Tater and I hit the vine for a little after work fishing at our favorite kitty hole today. We both limited by 9:30 p.m in Woody's cove on various baits and have eager coworkers and clients that will be getting them tomorrow. At home now having a nightcap before turning in at 10:30 p.m. No camera tonight sorry. Biggest running around 2.5, the rest were rats but we did have a ton of missed bites and a hell of a lot of fun!

Extra special thanks to Whitney, Dave and Jerry. Without employees that are willing to put in the work, we wouldn't have this midweek getaway from the grind!

Thanks Irvine!

_bullets

fishboy93
06-18-2009, 10:35 PM
ill tell you why it was so good. because they stocked it today with alot of 1-2lb kittys. THey were stocking the lake at around 2 p.m. I didnt see one fish over 2 lbs come out that stocker truck. Whats up with that? I heard there was supposed to a lot of big kittys stocked this year.

troutdog
06-18-2009, 10:42 PM
Nice going out there kids...hopefully as the season goes on the average size will improve, any bluegill? :Wink:

TD

bullets_full
06-18-2009, 10:43 PM
ill tell you why it was so good. because they stocked it today with alot of 1-2lb kittys. THey were stocking the lake at around 2 p.m. I didnt see one fish over 2 lbs come out that stocker truck. Whats up with that? I heard there was supposed to a lot of big kittys stocked this year.

Irvine always delivers on promises. You want to see some big stocked kitties? search Boxlobster's post from last year. I was there to witness most of his fish. Big fish aren't guaranteed my friend. Persistence and experience will land one sooner or later. I love just catching fish no matter the size.

_bullets (aka bluegill whisperer)

boxl0bster
06-19-2009, 06:08 AM
awwww yeah!! good stuff bluegill whisperer! lol :ROFL:

let the slayage begin! :Cool:

BingJr
06-19-2009, 03:57 PM
Great Job out there. Although I have continued to have Thursday nights even when not in catfish season. They are just more fun this time of year.