PDA

View Full Version : Castaic Lagoon?

verbalhologram
06-18-2009, 03:38 PM
I've been dying to fish for the first time this year, and I was thinking about float tubing castaic on sat or sun, I've read a couple of recent reports but can you guess give me some info on how it's been as of late. Usually I fish by the dock or the buoy line

matt duarte
06-18-2009, 04:05 PM
i havent been there in a while but its proly poppin off right now...not many people have been posting about the lagoon..well at least the regs havent...this is why i assume its poppin off...if you have swimbaits toss them! youll proly be able to find them shallow as well as deep...id stick to 1-15 ft cant go wrong with the drop shot or the wacky rig..have fun!

Alexi
06-20-2009, 02:27 AM
been there twice in the past 2 weeks(tryin to get out more) and both times have' not had the greatest outings to say the least. last wednesday talked to a guy who was float tubin and said he caught a 5 lb. largemouth, I beleive towards the southern side of the lagoon. Other than that, and a couple fishies here and there, its been a little quiet as far as it goes for me and guys I've talked to there.