PDA

View Full Version : Warped tour!!!

BassLady
06-18-2009, 12:41 PM
:Neener Neener::Neener Neener:Whos going? I know I am!!!!!!

gonna be siccccccccckkkkkkkkkk!!!!! gotta be drunk all day.:Beer Toast:

NoFx Bad Religion cant freaking wait!!!!!

I know your jealous :Neener Neener:

NICKYMOUSE8
06-18-2009, 01:21 PM
Seen the list lots of bands! more of newer ones I remember the mid 90's were incredible lots of the bands I grew up with simply broke up or people grew out of it like ''the ska punk bands'' were so prominent back in the 90's along with many punk bands guess im just old now and out of style :Cool:have fun drink coke ..........................and rum!

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
06-18-2009, 01:36 PM
sounds like goodtimes..don't toss back to many..lolnot neccesserialy in that order

smokinflies
06-18-2009, 01:43 PM
went to wrapped tour back in 97' at tahoe. great show. pennywise, facetoface, buck-o-nine, mighty mighty bosstones, mxpx, save ferris, reel big fish, less than jake, welt, etc....

wrapped tours are not as good as the ones back in the days.

BassLady
06-18-2009, 01:53 PM
yea i just really really excited to see nofx and bad religion together. No dobut theres going to be a ton of crappy bands but hey I plan on being plastered all day to make it through it. Sunburn and dehydration here I come!!!

smokinflies
06-18-2009, 02:00 PM
yea i just really really excited to see nofx and bad religion together. No dobut theres going to be a ton of crappy bands but hey I plan on being plastered all day to make it through it. Sunburn and dehydration here I come!!!

damn nofx is still around!!! i seen them back in 92' at the whiskey. jugheads revenge, lagwagon, and green day opened up for them. now that was a gig to remember.

bad religion is pretty good. their best album have to be "no control". it rocked.

where are they holding the tour at this year?

bullets_full
06-18-2009, 02:39 PM
Is Revolution Mother playing?

JediMindTricks
06-18-2009, 04:51 PM
Is Revolution Mother playing?

no.
NOFX is cool. saw them play befor.
i would go if there were more bands playing.
on the real though, its gotta be the gayest line up i have ever seen.
Im sure it will be a good time though. Hopefully the beers are under 12 bucks.... :ROFL:

The Angler
06-26-2009, 07:52 PM
ill pass....

Now whos going to Mayhem Fest ?

bought my pit tix during presale a few months back.

Slayer
Marilyn Manson
Killswitch Engage
Godforbid
Job For A Cowboy
Cannibal Corpse
Behemoth
The Black Dahlia Murder
WhiteChapel
All That Remains
Trivium

And thats just the main stage bands this year is going to be SIK!!!!

to bad lamb of god aint on the bill:Twisted:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AUIwehsqiKk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AUIwehsqiKk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

xjdesertfox
06-26-2009, 08:16 PM
im going to warped, most definately need to see alexisonfire in person

JediMindTricks
06-26-2009, 10:33 PM
ill pass....

Now whos going to Mayhem Fest ?

bought my pit tix during presale a few months back.

Slayer
Marilyn Manson
Killswitch Engage
Godforbid
Job For A Cowboy
Cannibal Corpse
Behemoth
The Black Dahlia Murder
WhiteChapel
All That Remains
Trivium

And thats just the main stage bands this year is going to be SIK!!!!

to bad lamb of god aint on the bill:Twisted:

thats what im talking about..... ive seen most of those bands already and i have no problem seeing them again!! i have not seen trivium yet, im acually dying too.

The Angler
06-27-2009, 07:36 PM
thats what im talking about..... ive seen most of those bands already and i have no problem seeing them again!! i have not seen trivium yet, im acually dying too.

Yea i have seen most of them more than once. You Going? Me & my homies do it big out at ozzfest/mayhem fest events we get like 5-6 parking spots just set up with ez-ups,grills,beer,beer,smoke,beer We party it up usually until the main stage kicks off. Then go in and destroy everyone in the pits!!!!

Good times:Cool:

rusty6
06-28-2009, 07:20 AM
i was so stoked to get out to warped this year until i tore my acl and had to get surgery...2 weeks ago. Flogging molly, less than jake, streetlight manifesto, big d and the kids table, bouncing souls, dirty heads. maybe i'll be good to go for LA

BassLady
06-28-2009, 09:16 AM
well warped tour was SWEEEEET!!!! 2 days later and im still exhausted. I ave bruises all over. I jacked up my hand pretty good. I was drunk before noon. Did some crowd surfin, all in all the day was fan-freaking-tastic. I caught attack attack, DI, The Adolescents, Guttermouth, NOFX, Bad Religion. Alien ant Farm came out and played a song on NOFX's equipment. I caught a few other bands here and there but i didnt stay for thier full set. Im thinking about doing a repeat and hitting the last show in aug down in San Diego.

I have my eye on mayhem fest too. I dont know that im going to have the money though. Black Dahlia and White Chapel will be epic. Freaking Behemoth man..... ahh this summer is going to super rad

The Angler
06-28-2009, 09:42 AM
I have my eye on mayhem fest too. I dont know that im going to have the money though. Black Dahlia and White Chapel will be epic. Freaking Behemoth man..... ahh this summer is going to super rad

INDEED!!:Twisted:

BassLady
06-29-2009, 11:19 AM
so basslady is u fine? u got all these ninjas hanging around

what?? what kind of question is that? what does that have to do with anything? I got all these ninjas hanging around because they want the ninja skillz that i got lol. jk fellas

anyhoo I forgot to add in there Anti-flag, which was super bomb. and really i hate attack attack and all that kind of music, like dance gavin dance, that shish is dumb!!! Singing does not belong in br00tal hardcore. Only sweet breakdowns, chug chug. I only caught attack attack because that was the first band to go on and we had to get into the crowd so we could spark up the jay and get the day going lol.

bullets_full
07-01-2009, 08:47 PM
I've got a ticket for mayhem that I'm selling for my sister-in-law....$80 firm for July 12th. Contact Britney at 714-830-8803 or email oncebledlove@yahoo.com

JediMindTricks
07-01-2009, 10:30 PM
Yea i have seen most of them more than once. You Going? Me & my homies do it big out at ozzfest/mayhem fest events we get like 5-6 parking spots just set up with ez-ups,grills,beer,beer,smoke,beer We party it up usually until the main stage kicks off. Then go in and destroy everyone in the pits!!!!

Good times:Cool:

i went to every ozzfest til the last 3 maybe.
i think i hear a mayhem fnn meet coming!!!