PDA

View Full Version : picture perfect day @ skinner 6/16

HelloBendo420
06-16-2009, 08:10 PM
Got to the lake @ 7:00 with my Bro and his two buds. Couldn't have asked for a better day weather wise. The clouds moved out early and it was clear skies all day(forecast was skattered showers). Got the rental and headed straight out to the buoy line to see what was crackin'. Pretty slow for the first hour and a half until Fishnutt and Seng kicked us down with some fresh sardines. After watching Senger slay the jail birds I decided to creep up on their boat and try to get in on the action. Thanks fellas, probably would have gotten the skunkaroo on the stripeys if it wasn't for yallz.
Ended up with 14 dinks, then moved on to find some gills.
Dipped in and out of some coves until we found some action. I fish:EyePop:ed for gills while my bro and his buds went for LMB's. Managed 5 gills, while the other guys ended up getting some nice little piggies of the purple roboworm. My bro's been dreaming of catching his first LMB, so when he hooked up with this one he was stoked:EyePop::EyePop:
++++thanks to FishBrains for the intel:Razz::Razz:
I managed to land one of my own as well. It was tough cuz everytime I got a bass to chase my worm the other guys would spook the bass by throwing their lures at them

final count
14 dinky stripers
5 nice gills
3 fat little LMBs

that's right. CSUF TITANS BABY!!!

Fishbrains
06-16-2009, 08:36 PM
Yeaa buddy nice work sounds like you had some fun..and you got to see the infamous Seng..I woulda got his autograph!

Well hopefully we can all hit the lake sometime soon!