PDA

View Full Version : tomatoes, tamatoes

NICKYMOUSE8
06-15-2009, 12:12 PM
Inspired by a green thumb I recently started my passion for gardening again well more like a rancher here some green cherry bombs they'll be ready to blow up red in my salad for july 13245a field of corn very much yet 13246heres some earlystage grapes I can eat them or make wine what to do?hmm13247 if you noticed I planted marigolds around my garden I heard the gophers cant stand marigolds and I also planted chilis, lettuce,plum tree sorry no pics well thanks for watching Ill keep you posted for harvest take care :Wink:

Troutman65
06-15-2009, 03:26 PM
:Cool: Home grown tomatoes are by far the best tasting . The store bought ones just don't compair in taste.

smokinflies
06-18-2009, 09:24 AM
where are the buds?

tenderloin
06-18-2009, 12:35 PM
Nice looking garden.

For those who have little space, lack a green thumb or just want it simple, these things REALY work. Simple, out of the way and the tomato plants grow like weeds. Tomatoes should be ready by the 4th of July. Give it a try. It is not too late. You just buy small tomato plants for a few bucks, some garden soil and you are ready to go. Super duper. highly recommended.

Most stores sell them for under $10.00

https://www.topsyturvy.com/?cid=486383

matt duarte
06-18-2009, 12:48 PM
nice dude ill post some pix of my garden! i have a cherie tomato thats just blowin up and mr. stripey tomato and a regular tomato...also have a habenaro pepper plant, a thai pepper plant and a bell pepper plant as well as 3 jalapinos...got some exoitc peppers to like a chinese 5 color pepper plant, some eithepoen peppers, hungrain peppers, one called billy goat red..ect lol

nice job dude!

NICKYMOUSE8
06-18-2009, 02:57 PM
MR. duarte,thanks dude for the comps,I forgot to mention you are the o.g green thumb!!tomatoes forever!!!

matt duarte
06-18-2009, 03:21 PM
MR. duarte,thanks dude for the comps,I forgot to mention you are the o.g green thumb!!tomatoes forever!!!

haha for sure dude! ill get some pix up asap these things have gotten huge!

fishmounter
06-18-2009, 06:08 PM
Very cool you guys! I always grow my own tomatoes. Usually 3 or 4 types. The Cherry Tomatoes are great right off the vine!