PDA

View Full Version : Lakers victory riot

Frenchy
06-15-2009, 01:06 AM
got the drilliant ideA to go to staples after the game tonight and watched a full out riot break out throwin rocks at cars police settin **** of fire looting stores rediclous cant la fans just bask in glory instead of causeing the city of la possibly millions of dollars of damage but hell of a sight to see it was epic its late but will post pics from the riot

PokerFish
06-15-2009, 03:27 AM
Damn idiots make LA look bad. I had a bunch of people over to watch the game, a bunch of hardcore fans but no one acting like a retard. Sad that a small minority can ruin it for the rest of us.

bblbasser
06-15-2009, 07:11 AM
did anyone expect any less? If the Doyers win the series, you'll see the same thing.

saintarv
06-15-2009, 09:11 AM
did anyone expect any less? If the Doyers win the series, you'll see the same thing.

Go Raiders! LOL

troutdog
06-15-2009, 09:14 AM

If the Padres were ever to win the world series, I think we would see an unprecedented amount of deaths....as a result of shock and heart attacks :ROFL:

TD

Troutman65
06-15-2009, 10:27 AM
If the Padres were ever to win the world series, I think we would see an unprecedented amount of deaths....as a result of shock and heart attacks :ROFL:

TD

When the Angels won their first world series there were no riots. Everyone was supper stoked they won one. To bad Gene was not alive to see it.

DarkShadow
06-15-2009, 10:28 AM
Too bad you can't prosecute the idiots, and in the end, the tax payers will be paying for the destruction.

Several things shocked me, but the biggest was seeing a kid in a Laker jersey, no more than 13 years old, joining in the melee and throwing bricks at an empty MTA bus.

Where the hell are the parents?

Then, my GF turns to me and says, "His parents are probably the ones who threw the first brick at the window earlier in the live report."

I understand being gregarious and upbeat with the Laker squad bringing back home a championship, but where does that equate to being destructive? We look like soccer hooligans.

As I said before, it's too bad only 3 people will be prosecuted, as everyone that participated and didn't disperse should have to split the bill.

And the 13 year old should have to do mandatory community service for his share of the stupidity.

And the parents sterilized.

Go Lakers!

troutdog
06-15-2009, 10:48 AM
When the Angels won their only world series there were no riots. Everyone was supper stoked they won one. To bad Gene was not alive to see it.

Had to requote you and insert the correct wording for ya TM....yeah I just couldn't see Micky, Minnie, Donald and Goofy throwing rocks, tipping tea cups and burning down Sleeping Beauty's Castle :Confused:

TD

hughpam
06-15-2009, 11:13 AM

Then, my GF turns to me and says, "His parents are probably the ones who threw the first brick at the window earlier in the live report."

I used to teach on the Compton/Gardena border. Most of them have no dad, mom works two or three minimum wage jobs, so no time to rear them. So, the streets do. It's not good.

No excuse, but it is what it is. We still need to protect our society against those who would harm it, even if their story is sad.

bblbasser
06-15-2009, 11:13 AM
When the first fan got outa line, lapd shoulda dropped em with the bean bag gun and had the water cannons ready for anyone else that wanted to join in the mayhem. That just might prevent the destruction. Of course all the "social activists" would have a fit, but so what.

City Dad
06-15-2009, 11:31 AM
Too bad you can't prosecute the idiots, and in the end, the tax payers will be paying for the destruction.

Several things shocked me, but the biggest was seeing a kid in a Laker jersey, no more than 13 years old, joining in the melee and throwing bricks at an empty MTA bus.

I understand being gregarious and upbeat with the Laker squad bringing back home a championship, but where does that equate to being destructive? We look like soccer hooligans.

As I said before, it's too bad only 3 people will be prosecuted, as everyone that participated and didn't disperse should have to split the bill.

And the 13 year old should have to do mandatory community service for his share of the stupidity.

And the parents sterilized.

Go Lakers!

So, lemme see if I've got this straight... your George Forman talks?!?!?!?

Frenchy
06-15-2009, 12:14 PM
first of all id just like to get this clear since i dnt think i did before i had absolutley 100% nothing to do with the riots i was just there supporting the team there weres scores of youngesters out there for the most part its was just fun and games till about 10 or 11 and then it started getting really out of hand throwing rocks at branddd new lexuzes and stufff like that it really is a shame i mean it only took the lakers 7 years for another one whats going to happen if when the dodgers win one after 20 years they going to burn down the chavez ravine who kows HAVE RESPECT FOR THE CITY IN WHICH YOU LOU LIVE AND YOUR TEAMS PLAYS

PICS COMIN SOON

PokerFish
06-15-2009, 03:26 PM
When the first fan got outa line, lapd shoulda dropped em with the bean bag gun and had the water cannons ready for anyone else that wanted to join in the mayhem. That just might prevent the destruction. Of course all the "social activists" would have a fit, but so what.

This is exactly what should have happened. LAPD should have taken quicker action. I think a couple of very early arrests would have prevented things from escalating.

Troutman65
06-15-2009, 03:38 PM
Had to requote you and insert the correct wording for ya TM....yeah I just couldn't see Micky, Minnie, Donald and Goofy throwing rocks, tipping tea cups and burning down Sleeping Beauty's Castle :Confused:

TD

Well TD, I liked the way I worded my post. Because the Angel's are going to win another world series, hopefully in my life time.:Big Grin::Wink:

Hitts0n
06-15-2009, 04:03 PM
I think the kids should be taken from the parents.I love LA! Just a bunch of dumb people live out here! Riot for a victory?

Frenchy
06-15-2009, 05:01 PM
tm65 wish in one hand and Sh*t in the other see which one fills up quicker no more angel world champions

Sue
06-15-2009, 11:27 PM
first of all id just like to get this clear since i dnt think i did before i had absolutley 100% nothing to do with the riots i was just there supporting the team there weres scores of youngesters out there for the most part its was just fun and games till about 10 or 11 and then it started getting really out of hand throwing rocks at branddd new lexuzes and stufff like that it really is a shame i mean it only took the lakers 7 years for another one whats going to happen if when the dodgers win one after 20 years they going to burn down the chavez ravine who kows HAVE RESPECT FOR THE CITY IN WHICH YOU LOU LIVE AND YOUR TEAMS PLAYS

PICS COMIN SOON

Gah! Sentences. Paragraphs. Punctuation!

Frenchy
06-16-2009, 07:35 AM
sue its the computer lol who cares plus it was dark i was on my laptop and i was lyin in bed

tpfishnfool
06-16-2009, 07:51 AM
Cops cant do **** ! they are on tape man !! We need some vigilantes to take back our streets.. Those were not real laker fans, they are all THUGS..

Picked up this ho for a bottle of

Hog Caller
06-16-2009, 09:32 AM
Drop a net over the entire area. Crime rate would drop by 75% immediately...lol
If they can't have a good time and celebrate a victory without committing crimes, what the hell do they do when they aren't happy?
Always a few jackasses that ruin things for everyone else.

JediMindTricks
06-16-2009, 10:04 AM
riots in LA?
big suprise. LA is known for taking advantage of a good ol fasion riot.
its almost as if, the people driving by staples are even more stupid than the people rioting. get a clue, ya know? Last time anyone who drove by got there cars shooken, almost tipped. not to mention all the other **** that happened. sooooo........ why the F#@K would you drive by this year? whole damn country knew there was a riot about to pop-off.........

The Angler
06-18-2009, 10:45 AM
riots in LA?
big suprise. LA is known for taking advantage of a good ol fasion riot.
its almost as if, the people driving by staples are even more stupid than the people rioting. get a clue, ya know? Last time anyone who drove by got there cars shooken, almost tipped. not to mention all the other **** that happened. sooooo........ why the F#@K would you drive by this year? whole damn country knew there was a riot about to pop-off.........

Well Put, Just like George Lopez says If you see A crowd of mexicans running your way best start running with them, White folks will be looking for whats causing the problem and end up getting bashed up:ROFL:

spooky007
06-18-2009, 04:23 PM
I can almost gurantee you that those same laker fans are also raider fans!!:ROFL: Hate to see what happens if the raiders ever win the super bowl!!!

JediMindTricks
06-18-2009, 04:52 PM
I can almost gurantee you that those same laker fans are also raider fans!!:ROFL: Hate to see what happens if the raiders ever win the super bowl!!!

thats racist.
besides, Raiders are from Nor.Cal fool.......... there to stoned up there to riot.

Sac au Lait
06-19-2009, 10:17 AM

The ACLU see's to their rights.

RRTGuy
06-19-2009, 10:32 AM
so, lemme see if i've got this straight... Your george forman talks?!?!?!?

roflmfao!!!!