PDA

View Full Version : castaic night mission sat night

ghost2uu
06-14-2009, 01:56 PM
got there early 2nd in line there was some surface action just after dark then it got slow. Highlight of the trip was meeting TrailBlazer and Cutbait two cool guys who can really fish. Let me know when you guys want to hit the duct. I'm down whenever. Ended up with three swirls on a big surface bait my buddy had one fish boil about four times on his bait on one cast and followed it all the way to the dam but wouldnt hit it. Caught other buddy got one on a kpn skinny shad and we picked on off on a chovie. Got real slow after dark. got home about 2:00 am we are going back this evening see if we cant get one to commit to the surface plug.

xjdesertfox
06-14-2009, 02:02 PM
i was there too but didnt see anyone from FNN on the dam, i caught a 2 and a 5 pounder, the 2 on a bluegill design wake bait and the 5 on a full 6" sardine.

it was fun but i bailed around 11pm

trail blazer
06-14-2009, 03:31 PM
got there early 2nd in line there was some surface action just after dark then it got slow. Highlight of the trip was meeting TrailBlazer and Cutbait two cool guys who can really fish. Let me know when you guys want to hit the duct. I'm down whenever. Ended up with three swirls on a big surface bait my buddy had one fish boil about four times on his bait on one cast and followed it all the way to the dam but wouldnt hit it. Caught other buddy got one on a kpn skinny shad and we picked on off on a chovie. Got real slow after dark. got home about 2:00 am we are going back this evening see if we cant get one to commit to the surface plug.

Nice to meet ya bro,,,,The guy with me was not C,BAIT,,,,,c,bait couldnt make it so i took another one of my buds with me<DARREN.

Had a great time fishing with you guys,,,THANKS for the local info!!!.

I managed just the 2 you seen me catch,,, 1 on the pencil popper and 1 on the chovie.

Mised a few more on the P,POPPER,,,<LOVE THOSE BLOWUPS:EyePop:>

See yaall down there again soon,,NICE PLACE. I still got alot to learn abought that lake, Next time i think il bring a boat though<MABY?

kpn
06-15-2009, 09:40 AM
Nice job out there guys. I could not make it due to family get together.....May be next time.
Is there any size to the fishes you guys caught?

KPN.

trail blazer
06-15-2009, 05:44 PM
Nice job out there guys. I could not make it due to family get together.....May be next time.
Is there any size to the fishes you guys caught?

KPN.

Nothing but oversize schoolies bro,,,,mine 3#
ghosts maby a little bigger

i was hopeing to see ya there to meet ya and pick up a cpl of those DUCT STRIPER KILLERS,,,,,maby next time