PDA

View Full Version : perris lake

TEAM CASTIN
06-14-2009, 11:59 AM
im going to salton sea saturday..i know wat to do and all that...but give me some feedback of how u guys have done there latley

That Dang Guy
06-14-2009, 12:02 PM
:Popcorn:

That Old Dang Guy

fish4keep
06-14-2009, 12:40 PM
:Popcorn:

care to share..... LOL

fishntime
06-14-2009, 04:44 PM
Here we go!!!!!!!!!

Frenchy
06-14-2009, 04:54 PM
You killed a bass may you feel the wrath of the fish gods for life i hope you never catch another fish in your life disgusting site to see poor ole bass

OH MY BAD U DIDNT KILL JUST ONE BASS YOU KILLED TO SHAME ON YOU YOU ARE OT A TRUE FISHERMAN END OF STORY SAD SAD SAD SIGHT

old pudd fisher
06-14-2009, 05:23 PM
Here we go!!!!!!!!!

Oh my goodness...:Sad:

trashetanush
06-14-2009, 06:21 PM
Those LMB look good man. I think im gonna go catch my self a few.

socalrippin
06-15-2009, 07:58 AM
oooohhhh maaan. please dont keep bass! they are a game fish. we target them for fun for sport. to see how big a bass you can catch and release safely for you or somebody else to catch another day. NOT TO EAT!

formosa
06-15-2009, 08:12 AM
it's ur right to keep bass as long is legal, but are they realllllly taste good????????

Astrolux
06-15-2009, 09:26 AM
UH OH!! I can see this one goin a few pages.

CatchthatTrout
06-15-2009, 09:41 AM
I saw the pic and thought "uh oh!"

Please, as long as there's no looting, rock & bottle throwing or fires set......

Have at it!

(p.s. I choose to C&R bass)

troutman27
06-15-2009, 09:44 AM
The pictures read "2007". Is it a camera glitch....or were they really caught two years ago?

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
06-15-2009, 09:57 AM
Those LMB look good man. I think im gonna go catch my self a few.lol. fishing is fishing bro. game fish, eat fish it's all the same. it's legal size. remember fish are ment to be eaten. i only get pissy when people overlimit bass, fish without license and keep it just because it's the biggest fish they caught..never the less i "CP&R". oh good catch and post but next time get a pedicure...

Fishthewhaler
06-15-2009, 10:36 AM
I was at Piru this weekend, and they were cleaning as many bass up there as trout at the station! F'n weekenders don't know the rules...not the law, the RULES! I was always taught to let my bass go. I guess I learned from people with some ethics. When all you start catching is dinks, you guys will know why!! Some day we'll sit down and talk about how bigg bass breed big bass, and dinks breed dinks. You need those big fish to produce more big fish. Ya'll figure it out when you're fishery turns to crap. Think about the next generation. my 2 cents
FTW
* I see the other guy got his bass there too...

Asecino420
06-15-2009, 02:18 PM
Hmm good eats...i prefer sand bass...now theres a man who gets his Ca State fishing licence paid for...haha Abundance...

PHISHnutS
06-15-2009, 02:23 PM
http://www.hvchronic.com/volume_2/no_1/CryingIndian.jpg

DarkShadow
06-15-2009, 02:36 PM
3 different species in one outing!? That's a good job!

I personally like making soup when I catch different species fish in an outing. Kinda like those Siete Mares (http://www.online-cookbook.com/goto/cook/rpage/0009BC) soup.

sansou
06-15-2009, 02:48 PM
3 different species in one outing!? That's a good job!

I personally like making soup when I catch different species fish in an outing. Kinda like those Siete Mares (http://www.online-cookbook.com/goto/cook/rpage/0009BC) soup.

Perris water Catfish, bluegill and LMB in one soup? Yeah, I would call that
Siete NightMares soup alright!

TEAM CASTIN
06-15-2009, 05:24 PM
everybody!!!!sorry for the misunity..u guys take this S HIT to FRICKEN seriosly...u guys act like the bass is a god or something s hittttt ... calm down

Skyler
06-15-2009, 05:36 PM
everybody!!!!sorry for the misunity..u guys take this S HIT to FRICKEN seriosly...u guys act like the bass is a god or something s hittttt ... calm down

A lot of people are out of line on this thread. Those bass were legal, and it was your right to keep them. That said, we Socal anglers generally release the majority of our bass because the DFG does not stock them like trout or catfish. If everybody keeps eating the bass, there won't be any left to catch. Also, LMB retain a lot of mercury and chemicals from the water, and have a pungent mossy taste in most socal lakes. Besides, when you C&R, you can catch that fish twice, and it will have longer to reproduce, producing more fish for you to catch twice, lol. BTW, nice job on the mixed bag.

trashetanush
06-15-2009, 06:58 PM
A lot of people are out of line on this thread. Those bass were legal, and it was your right to keep them. That said, we Socal anglers generally release the majority of our bass because the DFG does not stock them like trout or catfish. If everybody keeps eating the bass, there won't be any left to catch. Also, LMB retain a lot of mercury and chemicals from the water, and have a pungent mossy taste in most socal lakes. Besides, when you C&R, you can catch that fish twice, and it will have longer to reproduce, producing more fish for you to catch twice, lol. BTW, nice job on the mixed bag.

Having that said, Ive been wanting to ask a question. Do they stock stripers or?? How does it work and is there a website for these things?

fi$h $@uCe
06-15-2009, 10:20 PM
it's ur right to keep bass as long is legal, but are they realllllly taste good????????

yeah, its real good man. khmey lemon soup.

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
06-15-2009, 10:42 PM
what happened to the, ooooohhhhhhh. i see that you edited it...BASS MURDERER!!!!lol...j/k bro..GOODTIMES..GOOD CATCH...GOOD LUCK!

fishindude
06-15-2009, 10:56 PM
yeah, its real good man. khmey lemon soup.

LOL. Shnou Chwo.

Steaming bass with green onion, ginger, and soy sauce is even better.

GeordyBass
06-15-2009, 11:40 PM
Welcome to FNN. Kill STRIPER,Trout,bluegill,and kitties,Not LMB or SMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DramaBass has spoken!!!!!!!! That was a no-no......

fishntime
06-16-2009, 03:34 AM
Oh my goodness...:Sad:
care to elaborate?

Fishthewhaler
06-16-2009, 07:53 AM
I guess eatin you're soup is more important!

Fishthewhaler
06-16-2009, 07:57 AM
not the best way to start posting....LOL

Skyler
06-16-2009, 08:57 AM
Having that said, Ive been wanting to ask a question. Do they stock stripers or?? How does it work and is there a website for these things?

They were originally stocked back in the late 1800's into SF bay. Striper swim upstream from the ocean to spawn, much like salmon. Well, the delta is where the aqueduct begins, so they end up heading down the duct to spawn sometimes. Often they get stuck in reserviors, and there you have a striper population. They are prevelant in the entire aqueduct system now.

basscatcher
06-16-2009, 01:07 PM

stripers come from the aquduct so no they dont stock stripers. probly up north where stripers are targeted more, but down here they are consider a pest.

God BLess

basscatcher

trashetanush
06-16-2009, 01:19 PM
stripers come from the aquduct so no they dont stock stripers. probly up north where stripers are targeted more, but down here they are consider a pest.

God BLess

basscatcher

Oh alright, thx. they stock at Pyramid and castaic though right?

old pudd fisher
06-16-2009, 02:47 PM
care to elaborate?

Meant that I agree with your post...Here we go.:Big Grin:

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
06-16-2009, 03:52 PM
im going to salton sea saturday..i know wat to do and all that...but give me some feedback of how u guys have done there latleygood way to cover your trax and pix...lol..bass blood is on your hands and you reek of it..lol..

basscatcher
06-16-2009, 09:18 PM
Oh alright, thx. they stock at Pyramid and castaic though right?

nope it comes from aquduct. all socal lakes that have stripers come from the aquaducts like silverwood, casitaic, skinner, pyramid, perris, and more. the dfg consider them pest down here becasue the eat everything up and bassfishing is more popular down here in socal than up north.

God BLess basscatcher

trashetanush
06-16-2009, 09:20 PM
nope it comes from aquduct. all socal lakes that have stripers come from the aquaducts like silverwood, casitaic, skinner, pyramid, perris, and more. the dfg consider them pest down here becasue the eat everything up and bassfishing is more popular down here in socal than up north.

God BLess basscatcher

Oh alright. Well it sucks that they dont stock stripers. But its amazing that they reproduce so fast. thats a really good thing.

basscatcher
06-16-2009, 09:22 PM
Oh alright. Well it sucks that they dont stock stripers. But its amazing that they reproduce so fast. thats a really good thing.

they produce fast but its not a good thing for the other species becasue the striper population grows fast and they start to eat everything up.

God Bless

basscatcher

PHISHnutS
06-16-2009, 09:25 PM
they produce fast but its not a good thing for the other species becasue the striper population grows fast and they start to eat everything up.

God Bless

basscatcher

oh, so they eat allot and get big, that's a good thing?

Skyler
06-17-2009, 08:57 AM
oh, so they eat allot and get big, that's a good thing?

Never a good thing when an invasive species takes over. Especially when they grow large enough to eat every other game fish in the ecosystem. Striper don't belong in this ocean at all, they are an Atlantic species. Our idiot forefathers decided it would be a good idea, kind like all the brown trout they dumped in the mountains throughout the years.

Tom
06-17-2009, 11:14 PM
Keep the bass and eat them if you wish
it is legal

They do taste good

Maybe we should have some new Bumper stickers made

How about ........... Catch and Fillet ??

Lighten up guys

To

basscatcher
06-17-2009, 11:57 PM
Keep the bass and eat them if you wish
it is legal

They do taste good

Maybe we should have some new Bumper stickers made

How about ........... Catch and Fillet ??

Lighten up guys

To

everyone is entitled to keep bass ONLY if they have a valid state license and cuaght the bass by rod and reel and using legal bait, no live trout or salamanders.

God BLess

basscatcher

hookup
06-18-2009, 07:52 PM
all i got to say is F (****) all those people that keep bass. only bass ill keep is a striper.