PDA

View Full Version : fishing on hold till ?????????????

team760
06-14-2009, 09:56 AM
to the few here that know me...im having to put fishing on hold for a while....still will participate in the rest of the events i promised.....also will still help promote said events....last friday found out my wife has cancer in both kidneys..shes only32 yrs old...so need to focus on this new and overwhelming obstacle....will still read posts....hope all is well with everyone....T.

PONTOON
06-14-2009, 10:21 AM
Team760, my thoughts and prayers will be with you, your wife and your family.

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
06-15-2009, 10:07 AM
to the few here that know me...im having to put fishing on hold for a while....still will participate in the rest of the events i promised.....also will still help promote said events....last friday found out my wife has cancer in both kidneys..shes only32 yrs old...so need to focus on this new and overwhelming obstacle....will still read posts....hope all is well with everyone....T.sorry about your wife bro, i'll put in a prayer for you brother..may god work his wonders for you at these tuff times...

bigblue
06-17-2009, 10:05 AM
Sorry to hear that may god be with you and your wife. Best of wishes. Hope everything goes well!!!!!

troutdog
06-17-2009, 10:47 AM
Best of luck to you and your wife, my thoughts and prayers go out to the both of you....here is to a speedy recovery!

TD

Stormcrow
06-17-2009, 10:48 AM
Im sorry for this news. I dont know you but I wish you and your wife strength and courage during this tough time.

jason