PDA

View Full Version : got er done at dvl today (no pics)

hookup
06-12-2009, 08:16 PM
well got to lake about 645 and headed to east dam.didnt get a bite for the first hour the i finally smashed one off the big island on a plastic. it was about a 4 1/2 pounder. about thirty minutes later my cousin is right at the end of the island and smashes a 6 1/2. after that i started to fish with him again and he caught another good fish that weighed about 5 pounds or more. after that i slowed down for about an hour. so i just kept workin the shore line came across this one flat and caught 2 fish. first was about 4 pounds and the second was about 3 1/2. after that we went to the very first cove of the east shore and i talked to some guy throwing a spook and i seen him hook up with one and he said he had already caught about ten. so i started to throw mine then i let my cousin throw it and he nailed the last fish of the day and it was a solid 3 to 3 1/2. that was the day got bit a few more times but missed fish like twice. also tryed to fish for cats and had no luck at all o well though.