PDA

View Full Version : From a teacher, "School's OUT!!!"

LunkerLover
06-12-2009, 05:31 PM
Got rid of the kids today @ 3 o'clock... Just got home ... lit a smoke and cracked open a cold one ... made sure i got fresh lines on all mah reels..... 3 months off.... :Big Grin:

Skinner... check
NPH ... check
DVL ... check
Casitas ... check
Ninja Sessions... check
Duct ... check

:Twisted:

old pudd fisher
06-12-2009, 06:50 PM
Good for you, have a relaxing summer.

LunkerLover
06-12-2009, 07:09 PM
Good for you, have a relaxing summer.
Thank you, sir ... :Smile:

xjdesertfox
06-12-2009, 07:42 PM
boy do i know the feeling.

i graduated highschool on the 5th.

i've been doing nothing but fishing.

GeordyBass
06-12-2009, 07:51 PM
Damn I have 2 more years to go to finish school!:Angry:lol

I'm a weekend warrior, and a vacation fishing machine! Woohoo!

SkipperDick
06-12-2009, 07:57 PM
Congratulations!!!! Looking forward to hitting some of those spots with you during your summer break Brother!

PM Sent

SkipperDick

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
06-12-2009, 09:56 PM
GOODTIMES BRO.LET THE GAMES BEGIN...:High Five:

sansou
06-12-2009, 10:16 PM
Damn I have 2 more years to go to finish school!:Angry:lol

I'm a weekend warrior, and a vacation fishing machine! Woohoo!

Congrats Lunker Lover. I give teachers mucho credit for putting up with kids these days. I'm envious of the time off you guys get & deserve!

Geordy,

Please answer the following Pre-PSAT question we at FNN have devised for your educational benefit:

Which of the following is true:

A. Using a Bic shaver could equate to more dates on a saturday night
B. Less Castaic leads to better grades
C. Bassmaster818 is one ugly chick
D. People who own Boston Whalers cannot catch fish
E. Summer school session for remedial courses will be
held at Castaic buoy line.

...just ribbin' ya young man. You had Trolly and I laughing with your Hiro impressions.

DEADROOTS
06-12-2009, 10:20 PM
Got rid of the kids today @ 3 o'clock... Just got home ... lit a smoke and cracked open a cold one ... made sure i got fresh lines on all mah reels..... 3 months off.... :Big Grin:

Skinner... check
NPH ... check
DVL ... check
Casitas ... check
Ninja Sessions... check
Duct ... check

:Twisted:

What do you teach?

GeordyBass
06-12-2009, 11:04 PM
Congrats Lunker Lover. I give teachers mucho credit for putting up with kids these days. I'm envious of the time off you guys get & deserve!

Geordy,

Please answer the following Pre-PSAT question we at FNN have devised for your educational benefit:

Which of the following is true:

A. Using a Bic shaver could equate to more dates on a saturday night
B. Less Castaic leads to better grades
C. Bassmaster818 is one ugly chick
D. People who own Boston Whalers cannot catch fish
E. Summer school session for remedial courses will be
held at Castaic buoy line.

...just ribbin' ya young man. You had Trolly and I laughing with your Hiro impressions.

Uh-oh! Lawyers are trying to screw over Kids now!!!! Beware!!!! Oh yeah, letter C and E are really true!....Damn lawyers! Hey SanSumo when are we goin' fishin? I'll invite rez and the gimp!!! It'll be a party right there!

sansou
06-12-2009, 11:10 PM
Uh-oh! Lawyers are trying to screw over Kids now!!!! Beware!!!! Oh yeah, letter C and E are really true!....Damn lawyers! Hey SanSumo when are we goin' fishin? I'll invite rez and the gimp!!! It'll be a party right there!

Hey buddy, don't be jealous cause my salvage title Boston whaler is gold plated....:LOL:

GeordyBass
06-12-2009, 11:11 PM
Hey what do you teach dude? Where? lol....I hope you are not like a substitute I had today in my english class,he called me a prick because I corrected him when he couldn't pronounce my name right! I'm a good student,but I felt like being a smart-a.s.s so I told him off....i told him he had something crawling in his a**....and he should stop being such a b****....he was quiet after I was done with my speech....I was still crackin' up! Whatta day....

LunkerLover
06-12-2009, 11:31 PM
Hey what do you teach dude? Where? lol....I hope you are not like a substitute I had today in my english class,he called me a prick because I corrected him when he couldn't pronounce my name right! I'm a good student,but I felt like being a smart-a.s.s so I told him off....i told him he had something crawling in his a**....and he should stop being such a b****....he was quiet after I was done with my speech....I was still crackin' up! Whatta day....

I teach EVERYTHING ... multiple subject (6th grade)...

Calling a student a "prick?" NOT cool...

troutman27
06-13-2009, 10:09 AM
I still have another week with my students.....:|

BassLady
06-13-2009, 11:01 AM
great so when we going fishing lol