PDA

View Full Version : who would kill bill?????

J. Owen
06-12-2009, 04:39 AM
why would someone kill the martial arts master david k.?
it just makes no sense a peiceful person why would it happen??

LuRkEr
06-12-2009, 06:31 AM
Guessing it could have been a Bruce Lee fan.
It should have been Bruce that was in Kung Fu.
Not some guy that doesn't know any martial arts.
The fight scenes were lame!!!

LuRkEr

PHISHnutS
06-12-2009, 08:04 AM

He killed himself, more than likely accidentally, but when your into the freaky stuff and pushing the limit that's what happens, he wasn't as young as he once was...

JediMindTricks
06-12-2009, 08:13 AM
suicide.
maybe he just felt his d*ck deserved a death too......

NICKYMOUSE8
06-12-2009, 08:20 AM
suicide.
maybe he just felt his d*ck deserved a death too......rofl roflrofl

Ronira
06-12-2009, 08:26 AM
After a second autopsy by a very well respected pathologist it was determined that he did not commit suicide. Also there is a picture of the scene that shows his hands are tied above his head. I've seen the photo and it damn sure don't look like an accident. Ck it out for yourself and you might have a different take on the whole thing. It appears someone else had to be involved.

sansou
06-12-2009, 08:29 AM
I'm no Sherlock Holmes, but I would definately Lowjack the Pooty Wagon and be questioning Uma... Just sayin'.

PHISHnutS
06-12-2009, 08:45 AM
After a second autopsy by a very well respected pathologist it was determined that he did not commit suicide. Also there is a picture of the scene that shows his hands are tied above his head. I've seen the photo and it damn sure don't look like an accident. Ck it out for yourself and you might have a different take on the whole thing. It appears someone else had to be involved.

We will probably never know the whole or true story. There could have been someone else in the room, maybe a prostitute, maybe not. He could have been tied up and then someone entered to rob him then killed him, lot's of scenario's.

Fact is that he has a history of tying himself up and participating in this type of behavior, how would anyone know if he had not started to take it further and further until he went too far??

I'm not saying he killed himself on purpose, I'm guessing it was just an accident.

Skyler
06-12-2009, 09:06 AM
Funny story, my Sifu actually trained with him back in the early 70's. They were roommates studying northern praying mantis together, and they had kind of a rivalry going on, lol. Sifu said he was a typical whiny hollywood type, and he used to get beat up a lot, lol.

PUDD MASTER BAITER
06-12-2009, 09:09 AM
David carridine (weed hopper) i thought played the role, in kung fu great, but hes always been a kind of strange character , back in the late 60,s and 70,s. He use to get caught, doing bizzare stuff.acid does weird things to people. Back when i was, a professional musican ,a friend of mind was at a party, in hollywood ,and told me about him swinging on a chandeler.

sansou
06-12-2009, 09:11 AM
Funny story, my Sifu actually trained with him back in the early 70's. They were roommates studying northern praying mantis together, and they had kind of a rivalry going on, lol. Sifu said he was a typical whiny hollywood type, and he used to get beat up a lot, lol.

I didn't know he was biology major.

joe man
06-12-2009, 09:27 AM

I have always been a fan of DC but lets face it the guy was not what he seemed. My guess is that he was not the peaceful, clean cut guy many of us believed him to be. If you put yourself in bad positions bad things tend to happen.

Ronira
06-12-2009, 10:47 AM
I have always been a fan of DC but lets face it the guy was not what he seemed. My guess is that he was not the peaceful, clean cut guy many of us believed him to be. If you put yourself in bad positions bad things tend to happen.
True that, very few well known celebs are actually well known. Out of the ones I've met only one was a guy I could relate to. That was Brian Keith, that guy was fun to drink beer with. Most of them are pretty out there for an old country boy like me.

J. Owen
06-12-2009, 11:57 AM

agreed!!! bad stuf of that nature doesnt happen unless you put yourself in a bad position and lets face it being hung my your nuts and neck doent just happen at random i stand corrected