PDA

View Full Version : Albies on the way, email from the Ranger85

troutdog
06-10-2009, 12:33 PM
Hi Saltwater Anglers,

A report just hit the docks that the first significant number of Albacore have been caught. The Royal Star reported in yesterday that they started catching Albacore around 3:00pm and had 30 fish onboard and were still fishing.

Just this morning the American Angler radioed in with 130 Albacore. They were fishing at about 115 miles out. This puts the fish within range of 1.5-day trips.

There are also some reports of Tuna at 150 miles. We should be getting into some action as the month goes by.

It's time to get your fishing gear ready. We'll be heading to San Diego later this month. Check out our complete open party schedule at http://www.Ranger85.com/pages/schedule.php (http://www.ranger85.com/pages/schedule.php)

Ranger 85 Sportfishing

TD

cappo
06-10-2009, 12:53 PM
dam i was gonna go on a 2 day trip too. i will be kickin myself later.

Ricky-Ray
06-10-2009, 01:24 PM
WOOOO HOOOOO...... BRING ON THE CHICKENS!!!!!!!!!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...................... ...

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKK

UUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fishpimp4life
06-10-2009, 02:02 PM
Yeah,
it's time to fill the ol' freezer with fressshhhh fatso albies!!!!

watergod55
06-10-2009, 10:30 PM
I can't wait ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ HOOK UP!!!!!!!

Frenchy
06-11-2009, 12:13 AM
whats this wierd sensation im feeling in my pants lol ahahahah so excited cant wait to pull on some albies

2 day trip soon ill get the exact dates but my buddy is charter master we still have 8 or 9 spot open 18 peole on the boat only ocean oddesy out of hand m landing 540 i believe he said lemme kno whos intresting NO OFFESNE TO ANYONE ONE BUT SERIOUS ANGLERS WHO KNOW HOW TO FISH HARD AND PARTY HARDER LOL THERE WILL B LOTS OF DRINKING AND PROLLY POKER TOO

troutdog
06-11-2009, 01:31 AM
whats this wierd sensation im feeling in my pants lol ahahahah so excited cant wait to pull on some albies

2 day trip soon ill get the exact dates but my buddy is charter master we still have 8 or 9 spot open 18 peole on the boat only ocean oddesy out of hand m landing 540 i believe he said lemme kno whos intresting NO OFFESNE TO ANYONE ONE BUT SERIOUS ANGLERS WHO KNOW HOW TO FISH HARD AND PARTY HARDER LOL THERE WILL B LOTS OF DRINKING AND PROLLY POKER TOO

Uhhhh TMI Frenchy...save that for another chat room :ROFL:

Not poker too!? :Shocked: :LOL:

You are classic bro....hope you are well and stayin outta trouble, see you on the water.

TD

sansou
06-11-2009, 08:51 AM
(Don't mind me...I just edited my post.)

Thanks for the info!

ghetto dad
06-11-2009, 02:15 PM
NICE...I might actually get one or two this year, I hope.....

Careful TD, they pull harder than trout homie......make sure your drags are properly set brother..lol

THanks for the info

GD

ghetto dad
06-11-2009, 02:16 PM

$540? JC, count me out.....damn

GD

troutdog
06-11-2009, 02:28 PM
NICE...I might actually get one or two this year, I hope.....

Careful TD, they pull harder than trout homie......make sure your drags are properly set brother..lol

THanks for the info

GD

Yeah but they are a kick on 4lb test braddah! :LOL:

TD

ghetto dad
06-11-2009, 02:32 PM
Yeah but they are a kick on 4lb test braddah! :LOL:

TD

lol..dont make me text you for a reply again homie.....

again, thanks for that update....I cant wait...its been too long for me

GD

ps...hopefully they bite the lead head and squid.....

troutdog
06-11-2009, 02:40 PM
lol..dont make me text you for a reply again homie.....

again, thanks for that update....I cant wait...its been too long for me

GD

ps...hopefully they bite the lead head and squid.....

Although there is nothing better to me than soaking a chovy or sardine,(on 4lb test of course), feeling your bait getting picked up and watching line peel off your reel before putting the reel in gear....getting one on a plastic swimbait on the slide is pretty awesome too. My budget this summer is going to allow for one or possibly two tuna trips this year, maybe we can rally the troops for a 1.5 dayer and you can show off your skillz? Can I borrow your avet btw? :LOL:

TD

Ricky-Ray
06-11-2009, 03:10 PM
Forget the swimbait....BREAK OUT THE IRON!!!!!

troutdog
06-11-2009, 03:19 PM
Forget the swimbait....BREAK OUT THE IRON!!!!!

What model and color do you prefer Ray-Ray?

TD

ghetto dad
06-11-2009, 03:21 PM
Although there is nothing better to me than soaking a chovy or sardine,(on 4lb test of course), feeling your bait getting picked up and watching line peel off your reel before putting the reel in gear....getting one on a plastic swimbait on the slide is pretty awesome too. My budget this summer is going to allow for one or possibly two tuna trips this year, maybe we can rally the troops for a 1.5 dayer and you can show off your skillz? Can I borrow your avet btw? :LOL:

TD

I gots no skilz left homie......but i can try!!!!!

thats about the same for me too bro...maybe one, possibly two trips...i would LOVE to fish with you......maybe it will happen

GD

Ricky-Ray
06-11-2009, 11:22 PM
What model and color do you prefer Ray-Ray?

TD

My goal this year is to get a tuna or albie on a megabait jig.