PDA

View Full Version : Father's Day

ghetto dad
06-09-2009, 04:54 PM
Anyone plan on any low baller boat trips for Father's Day????

GD

Liteliner
06-09-2009, 05:13 PM
Anyone plan on any low baller boat trips for Father's Day????

GD

Whats up with you sportin the newport landing logo in your avatar???:ROFL:
Lets do the 2 day liberty trip....:LOL:

really_drunk
06-09-2009, 05:28 PM
im down!!! but i got a freezer full of rockfish...wait im down 4 the low baller trip not the 2 dayer...gunna do a 2 dayer end of july :Cool:

ghetto dad
06-09-2009, 05:59 PM
Whats up with you sportin the newport landing logo in your avatar???:ROFL:
Lets do the 2 day liberty trip....:LOL:

um...no...i have had 20 pms about my avatar...lmao....

im down!!! but i got a freezer full of rockfish...wait im down 4 the low baller trip not the 2 dayer...gunna do a 2 dayer end of july :Cool:

nice...im just wondering what YOU guys are doing...im NOT doing the rendevous...too much pressure....im over it...lol

GD

THROWBACK RANGER
06-09-2009, 06:01 PM
Nice avatar!! Wtf over??????

ghetto dad
06-09-2009, 06:03 PM
Nice avatar!! Wtf over??????

Just dreaming homie.....lol

GD

really_drunk
06-09-2009, 06:06 PM
well if redondo keeps puttin wsb on deck i might just hit a 1/2 day there...or maybe just a beer induced coma

victor101
06-09-2009, 10:25 PM
um...no...i have had 20 pms about my avatar...lmao....

GD

Such a troll *shakes head*

Lets do a low baller surf trip gd... boats are way overrated...

THROWBACK RANGER
06-09-2009, 10:29 PM
Sansou needs a carpooler to go to san quintin with him!! You should roll!! Rofl!!!!

victor101
06-09-2009, 10:35 PM
well if redondo keeps puttin wsb on deck i might just hit a 1/2 day there...or maybe just a beer induced coma

They got a couple yellows today!

LunkerLover
06-09-2009, 11:35 PM
GD:

Yeah - BIG time low baller this year for me and pops! :Cool:

Takin the 17' Bass Tracker outta the usual for the first time into the salty drink .... gunna launch her in NPH and get on some bay butts and spotties with my dad...

Sat the 20th is a GREAT day (moon phase wise...) for fishin... hope to get some more legal flat boys...

A visit to the bait barge and launching fees is all that day's gunna cost me...

ghetto dad
06-10-2009, 09:20 AM
GD:

Yeah - BIG time low baller this year for me and pops! :Cool:

Takin the 17' Bass Tracker outta the usual for the first time into the salty drink .... gunna launch her in NPH and get on some bay butts and spotties with my dad...

Sat the 20th is a GREAT day (moon phase wise...) for fishin... hope to get some more legal flat boys...

A visit to the bait barge and launching fees is all that day's gunna cost me...

sounds great homie...thats way cool youre fishin with your pops....i want to see a report with 60 spotties and about 15 halibut!! lol

GD

ghetto dad
06-10-2009, 09:21 AM

yeah...i WANT to fish somewhere, just dont know where...i think it may be packed wherever we go....

Such a troll *shakes head*

Lets do a low baller surf trip gd... boats are way overrated...

:ROFL:thats me homie....trolling the net!!! I dont know about surf man....

Sansou needs a carpooler to go to san quintin with him!! You should roll!! Rofl!!!!

at this point, im all for that.....after his last report with all those Calicos!!!

They got a couple yellows today!

nice....every landing...nm....

GD

troutdog
06-10-2009, 09:34 AM
Probably hanging with my Dad for most of the day in the Valley and then chasing some fish at the local city park lake with my daughter....maybe launch an inflatable at Balboa Park :LOL:

TD

ghetto dad
06-10-2009, 09:36 AM
Probably hanging with my Dad for most of the day in the Valley and then chasing some fish at the local city park lake with my daughter....maybe launch an inflatable at Balboa Park :LOL:

TD

whatever you do brother...have a great day TD!

GD

Troutman65
06-10-2009, 09:39 AM
I'll be at Irvine Lake .:Big Grin::Wink::Secret:

troutdog
06-10-2009, 09:41 AM
whatever you do brother...have a great day TD!

GD

Thanks GD....funny eventhough Lauren is 8yrs old I never really think of myself on Father's day, but rather always my own Dad :LOL:

Have a great Father's day yourself!

TD

Troutman65
06-10-2009, 09:54 AM
wth???? "TM" :ROFL:

GD

I am board GD.:LOL: Just having fun/ posting.:Wink:

ghetto dad
06-10-2009, 09:55 AM
I am board GD.:LOL: Just having fun/ posting.:Wink:

no brother..you didnt do anything....TD called me "TM" by mistake in his reply that he edited...lol

have a great one patrick..we WILL fish together one day brother...

GD

Troutman65
06-10-2009, 10:00 AM
no brother..you didnt do anything....TD called me "TM" by mistake in his reply that he edited...lol

have a great one patrick..we WILL fish together one day brother...

GD

Yeah brother, Hoping to get on the salt this Summer. :Shocked::LOL::Wink: I know trout Season at Irvine Lake is winding down and we are gearing up for CATFISH Season but I can hardly wait till trout Season again.:Envious: So, I am looking forward to fishing w/ you this Summer Steve. :Wink::Big Grin:

cappo
06-10-2009, 11:33 AM
low baller trips? Whats that?