PDA

View Full Version : Deep Sea Charter Boat Fishing Questions

FishBalls
06-09-2009, 09:48 AM
Is $500 for a 1/2 Day 12 pack including gas rods and bait - cheap or expensive? My friends charter boat needs to get more customers ASAP any suggestions?

victor101
06-09-2009, 09:51 AM
Thats cheap....Is he running a licensed operation? If so, he might want to do some advertising to get the word out.

Ricky-Ray
06-09-2009, 09:58 AM
$500 bucks for a 1/2 day trip for 12 anglers works out to be about $41 bucks a person which is about the average price you would pay for a 1/2 day trip in LA/OC area.

ghetto dad
06-09-2009, 10:26 AM
Rendevous vic....lol

GD

FishBalls
06-10-2009, 12:01 PM
Yeah - he's lic. He's counting on me to get the word out. I'm trying to get a website up. The crew is cool and the Captain has tons of experience. I am trying to get him to do a FNN day for FREE - What do you guys think?

troutdog
06-10-2009, 12:10 PM
Yeah - he's lic. He's counting on me to get the word out. I'm trying to get a website up. The crew is cool and the Captain has tons of experience. I am trying to get him to do a FNN day for FREE - What do you guys think?

I think that is the best idea I have heard all day, count me in! :LOL:

FNN would be a great place to advertise imo, keep us updated....btw where is the boat running out of?

TD

victor101
06-10-2009, 12:20 PM

I think that is the best idea I have heard all day, count me in! :LOL:

FNN would be a great place to advertise imo, keep us updated....btw where is the boat running out of?

TD

I agree...have him advertise on fnn and do some open party trips...that would be awesome. Like a legit headhunter...

ghetto dad
06-10-2009, 02:52 PM
Oh yeah...and Fishballs....lol at that name.....NEVER EVER EVER refer to "ocean" fishing as "deep sea" fishing.....read ure Newbs rule book homie.....lol....i saw his ad on another site...it really is tempting...

GD

cappo
06-10-2009, 04:08 PM
LMAO nice avatar steve. I heard hes the new capt of the liberty.

J. Owen
06-10-2009, 04:12 PM
Is $500 for a 1/2 Day 12 pack including gas rods and bait - cheap or expensive? My friends charter boat needs to get more customers ASAP any suggestions?

well 5 hundred is alot for a charter boat
but for a private charter thats not bad..
still kind of alot though
and is that 500 per person or for the boat,crew,ect
and everyone puts in??

FishBalls
06-10-2009, 09:41 PM
Thanks for all the input, advice, and support. It is greatly appreciated.

$500 is Total - NOT per person.

Most Dates are available.

It's a 39' ft Drake, sport fishing boat with a licensed captain and 2 deckhands - fits 12 and sleeps seven, has navigation, fish finder, bait tank, new diesel engine, fridge, freezer, microwave, Includes 12 rods and reels, lobster traps, 2 new fighting chairs, hooks, nets, and more. Bring your own Food and Drinks. Fishing License not included.

Fuel, Bait, & Fishing Gear is included in the prices.

Local as well as Catalina Fishing trips. Fish for White Sea bass, Calico, Bonito, Halibut, Yellowtail, Sheephead, Tuna, and shark. Captain is available for overnight adventures as well. Name of the Vessel is Spirit. Located at 1500 Anchorage Rd. Wilmington, CA 90744.

PM me if you have any questions.

Thanks.

ghetto dad
06-11-2009, 02:04 PM
well 5 hundred is alot for a charter boat
but for a private charter thats not bad..
still kind of alot though
and is that 500 per person or for the boat,crew,ect
and everyone puts in??

$500 is DIRT cheap to charter a boat brother.....especially with all that gear included if needed......as long as everything is legit on the boat, and he says its all good.....

GD

DavidE
06-11-2009, 06:57 PM
Who's going first???