PDA

View Full Version : late rpt. 6/7/09 native sun

really_drunk
06-08-2009, 09:24 PM
sry so late w/ this...super busy. we started off in the mornin w/ a swim show form the capt'n as we were gettin bait in tha mornin capt. jack decided to take a swim off the bait reciever was hilarious!!!I didnt see it happen but i guess he fell off into tha drink. Fishing was sloooo..bunch of lil rockfish..messed w/ them for a few hours captn was tryin hard to get us on tha fish ... i saw a few good reds come on boat 1 belonging to my budd that ended up winnin J/P...then off to the calicos but they didnt want to play but had a lot of fun w/ a school of short barries...calicos decided to bite 30 mins b4 end of trip :Sad: ...wanted to hit the island but had a great time on the native sun captain and crew r great!!!! Those 2$ beers on the tide change are proving to be more illusive for me than the wsb but ill get them b4 them end of summer...sry no pics cause wife had camera... i know i strtuggle.:Sad:

ghetto dad
06-08-2009, 09:34 PM
sry so late w/ this...super busy. we started off in the mornin w/ a swim show form the capt'n as we were gettin bait in tha mornin capt. jack decided to take a swim off the bait reciever was hilarious!!!I didnt see it happen but i guess he fell off into tha drink. Fishing was sloooo..bunch of lil rockfish..messed w/ them for a few hours captn was tryin hard to get us on tha fish ... i saw a few good reds come on boat 1 belonging to my budd that ended up winnin J/P...then off to the calicos but they didnt want to play but had a lot of fun w/ a school of short barries...calicos decided to bite 30 mins b4 end of trip :Sad: ...wanted to hit the island but had a great time on the native sun captain and crew r great!!!! Those 2$ beers on the tide change are proving to be more illusive for me than the wsb but ill get them b4 them end of summer...sry no pics cause wife had camera... i know i strtuggle.:Sad:

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

That among other things...in my response to your pm

GD

deanhall32
06-09-2009, 06:43 AM
Nice report RD,

Don't listen to GD. I thought that was a well-put together report that highlighted the bright spots of the trip, even if the fish were small. It's only a matter of time before things change for the better!!

JapanRon
06-09-2009, 07:24 AM
Hi Really_Drunk,

Yaa ..... lucky anglers seeing the skipper going in the drink ... it musta gone downhill from there .... entertainment wise for them !! That alone would have been worth the price of the fare !!

Sounds like action was had by all ...... and IMO that's what it's really all about on the moo-moos !!

I just got a dandy little camera (got two) after my old faithful (10 year old) Kodak's zoom/focus croaked. Guess it would cost more to fix it than the $89.99 I paid for the Kodak C913 10mg one I got to replace it ! Boy are cameras cheap nowdays! .... boy are cameras cheap nowdays ..... ya know .... cameras really are cheap now .... lots of sales on cheap cameras to take on the boat presently .... shouldn't leave home without one .... :)

JapanRon

ghetto dad
06-09-2009, 08:47 AM
Nice report RD,

Don't listen to GD. I thought that was a well-put together report that highlighted the bright spots of the trip, even if the fish were small. It's only a matter of time before things change for the better!!

coach...i wasnt making fun of his day brother.....he knows what i mean....im responding to his pm....lol

GD