PDA

View Full Version : NPH 6/7 Evening

SeaSick17
06-07-2009, 10:08 PM
Very slow evening and the wind didnt help. Fished from 5 - 8pm. Landed 1 hali about 16 inches, lost another, 1 nice spottie right when we were leaving and a couple of short bites. That was it. One highlight was a yatch that was full of girls dancing in their bikini's. They pulled up to the store by the Ferry and wow!!!!!! Very nice to see lol. Felt like I was at the river hahaha.
George

FishBalls
06-09-2009, 08:52 AM
Great Job - at least you didnt catch a skunk!

ghetto dad
06-09-2009, 08:54 AM
Very slow evening and the wind didnt help. Fished from 5 - 8pm. Landed 1 hali about 16 inches, lost another, 1 nice spottie right when we were leaving and a couple of short bites. That was it. One highlight was a yatch that was full of girls dancing in their bikini's. They pulled up to the store by the Ferry and wow!!!!!! Very nice to see lol. Felt like I was at the river hahaha.
George

:Evil::Evil: wth...no pics?????

lol......nice job man...thanks

GD

SeaSick17
06-09-2009, 01:37 PM
I wish I had pics but the wife was with me so that wouldnt have gone over to well hahaa

Jaysuuun
06-09-2009, 02:25 PM
Me and Tesserz were out there on our little inflatable. We also saw the yacht that you were talking about. LOL Fishing was slow for us as well, but we stuck it out and mangaged a few nice fish. Check out our post :Wink: