PDA

View Full Version : Castaic Lagoon Sunday 06/07/09

BIGBASS MB
06-07-2009, 05:04 PM
My buddy Kyle and I got up early sunday morning and got the lake @5:45am for some LMB and float tubin action... Kyle (Sage) got one within a few minutes and Igot one shortly after his, OK I said to myself the fish are pretty active, (We Bearly Just Got Here) 10-15min later Kyle lands a couple more. The Bass were all about the same size and aprox. 1.5 lbrs. After hanging around the Paradise cove area we decided to go all the way down passed the swim beach towards the dam area for NADA, Wheather was mostley cloudy with very little wind (nice) I dont know if the recent change in the weather or mayby the FULL moon played a roll but overall the LMB action was not like it had been two weeks prior. Needless to say we had a verry fun time out there just befor we got out of the water we went over by the docks and C&Rd a lot of blue gills (mostly small with a few good ones) Till next Time..... MB

xjdesertfox
06-07-2009, 06:03 PM
i saw you today if you were the pair of float tubers hitting the reeds by the campground around 10-ish

i was fishing from the shore wearing a rockstar energy drink hat. i got skunked on the bass =(

pizz
06-07-2009, 08:58 PM
what baits were u using? Sat AM was really good for senkos and flukes at the dam buoys