PDA

View Full Version : Netflix

Troutman65
06-07-2009, 04:12 PM
I just saw a commerical about netflix and a free trial. Anyone here on FNN use their service? All you do is go to trynetflix.com. Thanks for reading.

Troutman65
06-07-2009, 05:07 PM
Netflix is saying movies the next day, no late fees, unlimited movies for the month.

Granny Fish
06-07-2009, 05:15 PM
I used Netflix for a while. Good service, but I switched to Block Buster because it was cheaper and the in store coupon deals. Been with Block Buster for going on 3 years.

JediMindTricks
06-07-2009, 05:47 PM
i have used blockbuster and netflix.
blockbuster was alot cheaper befor. It was cheaper and you could recieve more at one time.

So when they tried to switch the game up, i went to netflix. I didn't use it for to long, but it was fast. next day fast. and they have all the movies....

only plus for BB is you can return the movies in-store and i believe leave with one from there also. But i found that after a while, youve seen literally everything in the store, so it doesn't matter. theres a larger selection online.

J. Owen
06-08-2009, 02:36 AM
try red box one dollar a day for new releases find it at wal mart food maxx vons ect

joe man
06-08-2009, 07:28 AM
I use Netflix and I love it. If you pay an extra 100 dollars you can get a Roku Box and stream some movies to your TV without waiting for movies to ship. You also can watch movies from your computer through online streams from Netflix. This works out good for me when I work the night shift at the plant.

saintarv
06-08-2009, 08:42 AM
Try Xflix you get a bang for your buck! :ROFL:

JediMindTricks
06-08-2009, 08:50 AM
try red box one dollar a day for new releases find it at wal mart food maxx vons ect

dude everytime i goto the damn market, theres some huge line to rent those movies. i didn't know why all these people were standing there at first, when i noticed it was all for a movie i started laughing....... literally 15-20+ people lines. F that........ im impatient as hell.

Try Xflix you get a bang for your buck! :ROFL:

where is this again? lol
:Big Grin:

jim532
06-08-2009, 10:44 AM
Netflix is great.
I currently have the cheapest plan they offer $8.99 for 1 dvd at a time (unlimited number per month) and watch unlimited movies/tv shows online from the PC.
If I time things right and stay on top of it, I can get 2 DVD's a week.

Tr1p0d
06-08-2009, 11:06 AM
Netflix in the bomb man... I get 2 movies at a time for $13... The instant streaming works awesome.. Through PC or my Xbox... Try it out for free and you'll probably stick with it... I did..

txcurry
06-08-2009, 03:25 PM
I use netflix, but then I live out in the middle of nowhere (you can see the ends of the earth from my back porch). It works out great. I can get about 6 movies a week if I keep on top of it. I love it!