PDA

View Full Version : why ninja?

smokinflies
06-05-2009, 07:55 AM
why do people ninja fish golf courses? i see no challenge in fishing a non-pressured body of water, maybe others do. and is it really worth the risk of being caught and receiving a trespassing misdemeanor violation, (which doesn't look very good on your record), just to catch some easy fish?

i'm not against it, just want to know why take the risk for easy fishing?:LOL:

gavin310
06-05-2009, 09:36 AM
i hiked 3.5 hours (uphill) and 1 1/2 hours back to a lake in the Sierras. this lake has almost no fishing pressure because most people won't put in the effort. once we got there it was the easiest fishing i've ever done. we were catching big, feisty, natural brown trout on almost every cast.

to say it wasn't challenging would be an understatement. a 5 year old could have had wide open fishing here.

i realize a golf course lake and a secluded lake in the Sierras is a bit different, but as far as the challenge... this lake was definitely less challenging than a golf course lake.

EDIT: But I wouldn't ever sneak into a golf course to fish the lake. LOL. I'm just talking about the challenge here. Then again I don't fish for bass, unless it's the ocean.

Stormcrow
06-05-2009, 10:09 AM
My young one:

"If you must make this query, then you shall never fully understand..."

:Envious:

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
06-05-2009, 10:30 AM
i used to be a big time tagger, loved the rush, look for the UNSEENbecause you might miss something important..

smokinflies
06-05-2009, 10:33 AM
i used to be a big time tagger, loved the rush, look for the UNSEENbecause you might miss something important..

used to do that too. not proud of it. but i was kid then and the consequences were not as bad as being an adult doing the same crime.

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
06-05-2009, 10:46 AM
i haven't written on walls since 16 and regrets i have a few. only my gangbanging era. that i wish i found fishing around that time..maybe we are not all built for mischief...

JSAUCE818
06-05-2009, 11:31 AM
i haven't written on walls since 16 and regrets i have a few. only my gangbanging era. that i wish i found fishing around that time..maybe we are not all built for mischief...
what you write homie!?.jk.lol..damn i remember them days, i still piece here and there but for people that want for me to do them shirts, shoes, shops,logos, etc. graff game got to hectic man, loss to many friends over some dumb bullshhh**...crossing out a name etc,..its retarded and not even worth it,..i just do it for the art, and its also my therapy just like fishing and boxing. oh yeah,..Ninja fishing is my game:Twisted: love it.

Skyler
06-05-2009, 11:36 AM
why do people ninja fish golf courses? i see no challenge in fishing a non-pressured body of water, maybe others do. and is it really worth the risk of being caught and receiving a trespassing misdemeanor violation, (which doesn't look very good on your record), just to catch some easy fish?

Not only can you be brought up on said trespassing charges, but the DFG also considers it poaching to fish or hunt any private land that you don't have permission to. You could lose your hunting and fishing privleges, and all your gear to boot. Not worth it, IMO.

lurk 182
06-05-2009, 12:46 PM
Flies, you hit the nail on the head, these guys need to get bit and fishing ponds where the fish don't see lures for months at a time is a hell of a lot easier than figuring out the fish in our public bodies of water. that said, i don't think i'm any better for not taking the ninja route, i drool every time i play golf, just like any other fisherman. i just want to take on the smartest LMB i can find. it just feels a lot better (for my ego) when i can get the smarties to eat.

JediMindTricks
06-05-2009, 01:18 PM
many many reasons to ninja.

Im guilty of graffiti also. i painted for over 10 years. freeways, rooftops and billboards was my thing. I can climb up anything, sneak into anything and be gone befor anyone knows it. its just my thing. drawing since i was 5 helped aswell. ninja can be compared to graffiti in many ways.....

- not nearly the same rush as being on a swaying billboard. But the sneaky part of it, is just like it. And of course we all know the excitement from catching fish.

- what else am i gunna do? sleep??! i can sleep later. Theres nothing like being up with friends while the rest of the world is sleeping.

- you see a spot, and you take it down! Scoping a place out, than going for it, is a rush on its own.

- Fishing/painting at night is hard and takes some practice. a skill i like to have.

- golf courses aren't pressured?!?!?!? BS. Lots of people fish them. And even if you find one thats not, its a great way to practice new techniques and lures.

I dont just ninja, i fish all night, than goto DVL or something and fish there too. For those of you who say its about the "easyness" of it, you dont have a clue. Ninja is something you just have to do. If you cant stay up all night and have a good time, dont bother. stay home.

bottom line, its about "good times".

the end.

p.s. Graffiti is something you should be worried about getting caught doing. im at a point in my life were i dont want to risk jail anymore, im not scared of jail, i just dont want to lose everything i have anymore.

getting caught for fishing a golf course is nothin. misdemeanor? haha.... that **** dont show on your record. felonys do.

fishindude420
06-05-2009, 01:23 PM

Its the adrenaline rush it gives you. Theres nothing like it. Cant get that rush if your allowed to fish the place. you would understand if you tried it.

fishindude420
06-05-2009, 01:25 PM
used to do that too. not proud of it. but i was kid then and the consequences were not as bad as being an adult doing the same crime.

tagging and ninjain are a big difference. In all the times ive been caught ive never got 1 tresspassing ticket. About 8 or 9 times i got caught by the cops and they were the coolest guys ive ever met. There looking for people out there actually causing trouble. not a couple of guys just trying to have fun and catch some fish.

JediMindTricks
06-05-2009, 01:28 PM
tagging and ninjain are a big difference. In all the times ive been caught ive never got 1 tresspassing ticket. About 8 or 9 times i got caught by the cops and they were the coolest guys ive ever met. There looking for people out there actually causing trouble. not a couple of guys just trying to have fun and catch some fish.

straight up.
there looking for vandals. not C&R fisherman........ :ROFL:

fishindude420
06-05-2009, 01:29 PM
straight up.
there looking for vandals. not C&R fisherman........ :ROFL:

hahahah u know it man! speaking of ninja. When are we going :)

JediMindTricks
06-05-2009, 01:32 PM
well........ im thinking i would like to take another vacation. lol

so, anytime next week/weekend!
just not this weekend cause im gunna go golfing for a change. havn't been in about a year.

pm'd!

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
06-05-2009, 03:03 PM
what you write homie!?.jk.lol..damn i remember them days, i still piece here and there but for people that want for me to do them shirts, shoes, shops,logos, etc. graff game got to hectic man, loss to many friends over some dumb bullshhh**...crossing out a name etc,..its retarded and not even worth it,..i just do it for the art, and its also my therapy just like fishing and boxing. oh yeah,..Ninja fishing is my game:Twisted: love it. amen to that..it's our favorite past time..

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
06-05-2009, 03:11 PM
Flies, you hit the nail on the head, these guys need to get bit and fishing ponds where the fish don't see lures for months at a time is a hell of a lot easier than figuring out the fish in our public bodies of water. that said, i don't think i'm any better for not taking the ninja route, i drool every time i play golf, just like any other fisherman. i just want to take on the smartest LMB i can find. it just feels a lot better (for my ego) when i can get the smarties to eat.a fish is a fish. i wouldn't mind catching dd bass in the course than spend all day or even weeks looking for them in a local pond. hey i'm fishing to catch a dd not to give therapy lessons on why the lmb dosn't like the color of my worm, lure and so on. easy to catch fish, yeah maybe but i catch fish take what i know to the lake and try it over there..i'd rather smell like fish than a skunk any day..

ps turk 182 "cult classic" thats why i started tagging on anything that moved -untouchable subways.."lol

smokinflies
06-05-2009, 03:20 PM
... In all the times ive been caught ive never got 1 tresspassing ticket. About 8 or 9 times i got caught by the cops and they were the coolest guys ive ever met...

you're not a very good ninja, are you.

hope you don't run into the wrong cop.

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
06-05-2009, 03:44 PM

hope you don't run into the wrong cop.lol. rule you don't talk about"FIGHT*CLUB"

chunk
06-05-2009, 04:36 PM
ninja seems to be another word for poacher to you guys, i dont know many "ninjas"that go fishing with big ziploc bags to take home any fish they decide its ok to take.like that bag of dead catfish you stole from the "wash nursery"what bs you are losers who steal,simple as that.

JediMindTricks
06-05-2009, 05:07 PM
ninja seems to be another word for poacher to you guys, i dont know many "ninjas"that go fishing with big ziploc bags to take home any fish they decide its ok to take.like that bag of dead catfish you stole from the "wash nursery"what bs you are losers who steal,simple as that.

http://207.199.174.56/img/Bush-Clinton-noob.jpg

:ROFL:
Dont come on this board calling us losers because one guy took a few tad-poles home. Ive never tooken a fish home on a ninja mission till this day, and dont plan on it. So grow up. You dont even know what the it is to "ninja" dummy. :Smack:

chunk
06-05-2009, 05:52 PM
blah blah blah "ill kick his bucket over"blah blah blah its ok if i do it. blah blah blah.

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
06-05-2009, 07:33 PM
sounds hipacritical seeing gave them to a friend for his tank. but it's cool to stck your pond from perris..

SkipperDick
06-05-2009, 07:54 PM
:Dead Horse:

SkipperDick

Stormcrow
06-05-2009, 07:55 PM
blah blah blah "ill kick his bucket over"blah blah blah its ok if i do it. blah blah blah.

Where did this noob come from?

brando123
06-05-2009, 09:07 PM
I fish at at spot on silverwood at night that is on private property. The reason i fish there is because in the past when i parked off the highway and hiked down my truck got broken into 3 times. So the spot that is illegal, it hides my truck from the road. Plus the striper fishing is amazing there lol.

occschemguy
06-05-2009, 11:43 PM

hope you don't run into the wrong cop.

treaspassing can not be charged with out the victom sighning a citizens arrest a police officer has to locate an owner of the property or an agent,(employee or a security guard) and have them come out and sign, how many cops want to sit around for hours and wait for some clown to crawl out of bed ,take a shower, get dressed and drive down?

DocHolliday
06-06-2009, 11:21 AM
The only reason i ninja is because i have the urge to fish and nothing open, is fishing at a city park after hours considered ninja? In my book yes, so i would do it because technically its illegal to fish cerritos park lake after dark.

chunk
06-06-2009, 04:10 PM
sounds hipacritical seeing gave them to a friend for his tank. but it's cool to stck your pond from perris..

thats funny cause yousaid they died in same thread.maybe the guy with the bucket was just going to "give them to a friend for his tank" .who is the hypocrite?

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
06-07-2009, 09:46 PM
eight died but 564 survived look at the other thread. there is a whole ses pool of small fish. all together 12 were taken 8 didn't make it and 1 bi7chy lurker. i was ststing it is cool for perris, dvl, silverwood and so on anglers to take there catch and drop them off in there ponds????what do you think???

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
06-07-2009, 10:04 PM
ninja seems to be another word for poacher to you guys, i dont know many "ninjas"that go fishing with big ziploc bags to take home any fish they decide its ok to take.like that bag of dead catfish you stole from the "wash nursery"what bs you are losers who steal,simple as that.blah blah blah..if you fish like you look. i would consider ninjaing with full head gear to not scare the fish..blah blah blah:ROFL: