PDA

View Full Version : Winco

FISHINGBEE
06-04-2009, 11:10 PM
Winco has lobster tails from canada for 4.78 tail. Thought you might wannna know.

FISHINGBEE

Ricky-Ray
06-04-2009, 11:52 PM
What's Winco?

FISHINGBEE
06-05-2009, 12:05 PM
What's Winco?Its one of those discount grocery store. Yah know pack your own groceries type thing. We just got a Winco noy to long ago. Bad news the place is packed wish they had fresh mackerel for cay bait though.

FISHINGBEE

JENSEN500
06-08-2009, 06:45 PM
frickin dig that plase!!!!!!as the sole grocery shopper and cook in the house,i shop there weekly and am impressed with the amount of groceries i get for the price.it beats all of the chain shore as well as wal-mart and food 4 less! they often have king crab for 7.99-9.99/lb and is top quality stuff.I shop at the one in perris ut they are getting ready to open one in hemet in about 2 months.
try it,you'll never shop anywhere else for groceries (except soda is outrageous there).

Troutman65
06-12-2009, 12:29 AM
Winco has lobster tails from canada for 4.78 tail. Thought you might wannna know.

FISHINGBEE

Never heard of the store. Are there any of them stores located in Orange County?

sleeperek
07-07-2009, 07:14 PM
Go google it for the nearest store location

Astrolux
07-07-2009, 08:33 PM
We shop there all the time. Great Prices, the company itself is employee owned. One of the big reasons they can offer the prices they do is they only accept cash, check or atm. NO credit. Take for instance a box of honey bunches of oats cereal is like 4 or 5 bucks at Ralphs, at Winco it might be on sale that day for 1.50. One thing I do not buy at Winco is meat. We buy all our meat at Costco, more expensive but better quality.

sonarbp
07-08-2009, 12:17 PM
We shop there all the time. Great Prices, the company itself is employee owned. One of the big reasons they can offer the prices they do is they only accept cash, check or atm. NO credit. Take for instance a box of honey bunches of oats cereal is like 4 or 5 bucks at Ralphs, at Winco it might be on sale that day for 1.50. One thing I do not buy at Winco is meat. We buy all our meat at Costco, more expensive but better quality.

I hear what you are saying Astrolux but in all honesty the Winco in Apple Valley off Bear valley Rd and Apple Valley road, for being a fairly new store, does not compair to the other Wincos I have been to! The store doesn't have the best selection of fresh produce and meat...and the store is not as clean as others I have been into. Costco is the way to go for all the best meat though!

Astrolux
07-08-2009, 05:19 PM
I hear what you are saying Astrolux but in all honesty the Winco in Apple Valley off Bear valley Rd and Apple Valley road, for being a fairly new store, does not compair to the other Wincos I have been to! The store doesn't have the best selection of fresh produce and meat...and the store is not as clean as others I have been into. Costco is the way to go for all the best meat though!

Is the new one over by Roy Rogers any better??

sonarbp
07-09-2009, 06:50 AM
Is the new one over by Roy Rogers any better??

Not sure....I live down in Fullerton, but my parents live around the corner from the one on Apple Valley Rd. I have been to that one several times just because it is a drive to go anywhere else!

Simplyeman
07-20-2009, 05:27 PM
Imagine Costco without the membership "benefits"....Winco. Cool Place.