PDA

View Full Version : Need 1 Ho (SCI)

Evilone
06-04-2009, 01:44 PM
In the dark run to SCI for YT amongest the crowd, Not for the light hearted rookie, If there is wind, we will catch spray,swell= possible air.Dress warm, slickers and deck boots if you have them. 3am Saturday morning from Los Alamitos PM me for details Come on Wingnut, Japan Ron, somebody with some skills

ghetto dad
06-04-2009, 05:28 PM
In the dark run to SCI for YT amongest the crowd, Not for the light hearted rookie, If there is wind, we will catch spray,swell= possible air.Dress warm, slickers and deck boots if you have them. 3am Saturday morning from Los Alamitos PM me for details Come on Wingnut, Japan Ron, somebody with some skills

damn..this sounds like fun brother....good luck!

GD

victor101
06-04-2009, 05:31 PM
damn..this sounds like fun brother....good luck!

GD

"Need 1 Ho"

This one sounds like its all you gd....Old school hard core fisherman..."Dont forget the kneepads and the chapstick"

ghetto dad
06-04-2009, 05:34 PM
"Need 1 Ho"

This one sounds like its all you gd....Old school hard core fisherman..."Dont forget the kneepads and the chapstick"

:ROFL:I was gonna volunteer you homie, but I know your Bucket Bays "Boat Ho"....sorry about the thread jack brother....good luck and BE SAFE!!!

GD

That Dang Guy
06-04-2009, 06:17 PM
"Need 1 Ho"

And the prequisite Brokeback Mountain DVD!

Evilone
06-04-2009, 06:30 PM
And the prequisite Brokeback Mountain DVD!

Yeah gentlemen, I will give you a long hard rough ride and put you away wet, a reach-around in order only if you don't whine and catch a toad. Seems like no takers, just typers who need to start their own "wish I could go fishin thread but the Lakers are more important"

'

'

That Dang Guy
06-04-2009, 06:56 PM
Don't take it so rough. Just our way of wishing you luck. SCI has been giving out some bruisers for alittle bit now. Hopefully it holds, since I'll be on a ride out there Sunday night after a Barrett Lake trip on Saturday.

BIGRED KILLA
06-04-2009, 07:23 PM
See you out there we will be on are seaswirl stripper for the weekend ''Reel Obsession'' channel 72 good luck.

BIGRED

Ricky-Ray
06-04-2009, 11:51 PM
If I wasn't volunteering at the Make-A-Wish charity walk on Saturday I would have been down for this. Good luck out there, the yellow's have been biting.

Tail Chaser
06-05-2009, 11:21 AM
Sounds like you've scared off some of the 1/2 day cattle boat crew guys Evilone.
Where an adventurous run at sea would be fighting for a stern spot and trying to keep there gear from being stolen. :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

d.pdad
06-05-2009, 11:25 AM
:ROFL:
would love to run on nefarious again she is all buisness. been working on my skills tell JC randyy says high. i will take you up on it when i get some damn work:!!!:

Evilone
06-05-2009, 11:45 AM
Sounds like you've scared off some of the 1/2 day cattle boat crew guys Evilone.
Where an adventurous run at sea would be fighting for a stern spot and trying to keep there gear from being stolen. :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

I feel ya...except you forget about the cooks secret sauce in the Mayo,you can always tell when hes smokin,spicy Hollandaise a la Loogie. MMmm...MMmmm goood

Hey Randy, JC's stayin home this weekend.

Big Red Killa, 72 it is, 19 when its a switch