PDA

View Full Version : Camping at the Vine 6/12...fish ALL day 6/13

troutdog
06-03-2009, 11:31 PM
It is almost that time guys....summer hours(6am-2am Fri/Sat) at the Vine with hungry, great tasting kittys on the chew!

Hoping to camp out Friday night and fish all day Sat, anyone else plan on being out there Fri or Sat for the opener?

UPDATE:

Based on what I am hearing the BBQ area adjacent to the cafe has been reserved for an event, so if you don't see us over there just look for us around the corner from the catch out pond where they have a couple free standing BBQs. Still set for 3pm or so!

I will supply the coals and be doing some hotdogs or chicken. Feel free to join us and hang out....if you feel like eating, bring something to throw on the grill or an item of your choice to share with your fellow Team57 members.

We will be observing a moment of silence on Saturday for Scott Kido aka "fishndrinknsmokin" and former Vine employee Bob Towey around 4pm, please stop by and join us.

TD

crappiemike
06-04-2009, 02:33 PM
whats up TD.. we'll be there you know me the first night for the hanging lights its on my brother!!!! what time you showing up friday???

we have pletty of macks if you need some.....

CM

troutdog
06-04-2009, 03:21 PM
I will give you a call and let you know for sure Mike, still ironing out the details....hopefully no later than 7pm perhaps earlier if I can swing it!

Thanks for the offer on the macks, I would certainly appreciate a couple if you gottem!

TD

Troutman65
06-04-2009, 07:46 PM
I'll be there. :Big Grin::Wink:

Seng90806
06-09-2009, 12:48 AM
whats up TD.. we'll be there you know me the first night for the hanging lights its on my brother!!!! what time you showing up friday???

we have pletty of macks if you need some.....

CM

i need some macks and make sure to look out for me because i will be invading you light spots

troutdog
06-09-2009, 11:39 AM
Hey guys a few of us are meeting up at the BBQ area near the cafe for a mini potluck around 3pm on Saturday before hitting the water for the night.

I will supply the coals and be doing some hotdogs or chicken. Feel free to join us and hang out....if you feel like eating, bring something to throw on the grill or an item of your choice to share with your fellow Team57 members.

We will be observing a moment of silence on Saturday for Scott Kido aka "fishndrinknsmokin" and former Vine employee Bob Towey around 4pm, please stop by and join us.

See you there,

TD

NoHo ART
06-09-2009, 07:28 PM
Hey guys a few of us are meeting up at the BBQ area near the cafe for a mini potluck around 3pm before hitting the water for the night.

I will supply the coals and be doing some hotdogs or chicken. Feel free to join us and hang out....if you feel like eating, bring something to throw on the grill or an item of your choice to share with your fellow team57 members.

We will be observing a moment of silence for Scott Kido aka "fishndrinknsmokin" and former Vine employee Bob Towey around 4pm, please stop by and join us.

See you there,

TD

lol your jumping from 7pm to having a BBQ at 3 ???:ROFL:
im leaving the valley around 4pm and praying i wont hit to much traffic on the way....
so do we have camp sites 1 & 2 ?

Troutman65
06-09-2009, 07:56 PM
TD, Are you talking Saturday night :???:

NoHo ART
06-09-2009, 09:04 PM
is there a limit for trout for this weekend?

Hitts0n
06-09-2009, 09:12 PM
We will be observing a moment of silence for Scott Kido aka "fishndrinknsmokin"

TD

Did I miss something ? Wtf ?:Evil::???::???:

troutdog
06-09-2009, 11:36 PM
lol your jumping from 7pm to having a BBQ at 3 ???:ROFL:
im leaving the valley around 4pm and praying i wont hit to much traffic on the way....
so do we have camp sites 1 & 2 ?

Unfortuneately I am still on the fence about Friday night....don't mean to leave anyone hangin, but some family issues are in the balance and I am on standby until Thursday. Art PM me your phone number please. If I can get out Friday it will be around 7pm when I get off work.

TD, Are you talking Saturday night :???:

If you are referring to bbq/mini potluck and moment of silence, yes Saturday starting around 3pm. I'll look forward to seeing you and the new haircut I have been hearing about :Wink:

is there a limit for trout for this weekend?

Good question Art, not too sure about that....I'll try and find out and let you know asap.

Did I miss something ? Wtf ?:Evil::???::???:

Hope to see you there Hitts, good talking to you today buddy.

TD

troutdog
06-11-2009, 02:07 PM
Been talking to quite a few people and it sounds like team57 is going to be representing big time this weekend....I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

See you out there,

TD

BingJr
06-11-2009, 03:35 PM
I will of course be there at 3:00 p.m. for the BBQ Pot Luck on Saturday 6/13. Word on the street is that Mav and Crvs will be joining us as well for some eats prior to heading out for the kitties. I am looking forward to seeing you guys there.

Seng90806
06-11-2009, 03:40 PM
I will of course be there at 3:00 p.m. for the BBQ Pot Luck on Saturday 6/13. Word on the street is that Mav and Crvs will be joining us as well for some eats prior to heading out for the kitties. I am looking forward to seeing you guys there.

i might be there on Saturday too...i'll bring some stuff to cook up...call me Binger and i'll slay some cats with ya

Troutman65
06-12-2009, 12:23 AM
Its really great that a bunch of people are going to show up to remember Bob & Scott. I am looking forward to seeing everyone that shows up.

troutdog
06-12-2009, 12:40 AM
My gear is ready and the chicken is marinating....I'm looking forward to being with my good friends at the best lake in the OC.

(I got some paper plates and utensils...if someone could bring some extra paper towels that would be great!) Thanks guys.

TD

Troutman65
06-12-2009, 01:19 AM
I'll bring the paper towels TD:Wink:

ghetto dad
06-12-2009, 09:03 AM
Have fun guys...be safe.....wish i could make it......peace

GD

troutdog
06-12-2009, 09:18 AM

GD

Thanks GD, be great to have your antics by the campfire talking smack :LOL:

Lemme know if you like catfish fillets and I'll hook you up with a few....

TD

Troutman65
06-12-2009, 10:34 AM

GD

Thats a bummer GD. Sure would of been nice to have you in attendance

troutdog
06-12-2009, 02:35 PM
Based on what I am hearing the BBQ area adjacent to the cafe has been reserved for an event, so if you don't see us over there just look for us around the corner from the catch out pond where they have a couple free standing BBQs.

See you there!

TD

Hitts0n
06-12-2009, 11:12 PM
Where the bar b que spot go be ?

troutdog
06-16-2009, 11:34 AM
Thank you to everyone who could make it...this event was a 110% success! Report and pics coming.

TD