PDA

View Full Version : Stanley Cup

TopwaterBassin
06-03-2009, 10:10 PM
Alright, I may be the only Hockey fan here, but I got to say......Go Penguins, I like Detroit, they are a great team, but I gotta go for Pitts, they really deserve it this year. Game 4 tomorrow, series is at 2-1, should be a good game.

BassLady
06-04-2009, 11:14 AM
yea im rootin for the pens too. ive missed most all the playoffs because ive been moving but I keep checking online. I was bummed when I found out anaheim was defeated :Sad: went to the ducks v sharks game a little bit before the playoffs. Nice brawl at the end of the game. there were alot of bad calls made that game. either way good times

troutdog
06-04-2009, 11:39 AM
I'm a Kings fan so it has been a long time since I have had something to really root for, but the playoff matchups have been very entertaining...the Ducks had a nice run before losing to the Yankees of hockey :Wink:

Hockey has enough issues getting people to watch it, with that said I can't understand why the powers that be are trying to compete against game 1 of the NBA finals? LAME.

Go Lakers!

TD

TopwaterBassin
06-04-2009, 12:05 PM
Ya, my wife is a Ducks fan, and we were bummed when they got taken out, but there is always next season. Good rivalry in my house, with the wife being a Ducks fan, I root for Toronto, and my son is a canucks fan....Hockey season is awesome around here.

DarkShadow
06-04-2009, 01:37 PM
I'm not a hockey fan, but im curious on how a team 'deserves' Lord Stanley's cup more than another team?

Don't all teams that suit up and hit the ice deserve a shot at winning the cup?

The Angler
06-05-2009, 04:18 PM
I should have stuck with being a Peguins fan !!! I jumped ship awhile back and became a Ducks fan:Sad:

joe man
06-10-2009, 10:52 AM
The Pens took out my Canes so I hope they prove to be the best in the league. Go Pens.