PDA

View Full Version : seal, crossed with a baby marlin, that swallowed a chicken ... it has feet!"

Asecino420
06-03-2009, 04:10 PM
I was just going by the newspaper this morning as i do anyother day...of course after reading all the deaths and econimic problems. i come accross the Sports page. I beeing a Los Angeles Dodgers fan, and going to sleep thinking they lost lastnight....i came across this lil article bout this fish...check this out.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/outposts/2009/06/cabo-san-lucas-waters-yield-species-possibly-new-to-science.html

BIGRED KILLA
06-03-2009, 04:39 PM
They found out what it was on BD some kind of deep water fish. Geordy would eat it.

Bigred

GET DA NET
06-03-2009, 04:40 PM
Its uglEE man...

ghetto dad
06-03-2009, 05:49 PM
They found out what it was on BD some kind of deep water fish. Geordy would eat it.

Bigred

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:Stringer fish fo sho!!!!

GD

Nessie Hunter
06-04-2009, 07:46 AM
From the article........ :Rolls Eyes:

Scientists at Moss Landing Marine Labs in Monterey believe, based on the accompanying photograph, that it's a Ratfish, = black chimaera.

Ratfish are deep-water denizens that bottom-feed on small invertebrates. But the fish at Pisces was plucked from the surface 11 miles south of Cabo San Lucas after it had been spotted unsuccessfully trying to dive.