PDA

View Full Version : The duct,,LMB,,,on the way to work

trail blazer
06-03-2009, 10:28 AM
Stoped by the duct this morn on the way to work,,,,
Only fished a few minutes,,,,,Missed one on the 1st few casts:mad:,,,,Then a few minutes later got hit again,,,and what do you know ,A LMB,,,
Almost 4lbs
http://thumbp2.mail.mud.yahoo.com/tn?sid=1677380962&mid=ADNAk0UAAYWMSiavEgEOhA4iIeo&partid=1&f=834&fid=Inbox (http://fishingnetwork.net/mc/showMessage?.rand=1224185648&mid=1_3468_ADNAk0UAAYWMSiavEgEOhA4iIeo&fid=Inbox&enc=auto&cmd=msg.scan&pid=1&fn=untitled)

He hit the 3/4 oz trap
Got him back in the water real quick ,,,made a few more casts for nothing then went to work.

water was flying,,,tons of moss
Sorry for the sucky pic,,,,all i had was my phone

TRAIL BLAZER
http://americanhuntingandoutdoors.com/aho/forums/uploads/monthly_06_2009/post-1-1244049808.jpg

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
06-03-2009, 11:06 AM
thats cool bro, hit the water b4 work..wish i had that option i just wke up and go fish, then rinse and repeat....lol

BakoBassin
06-03-2009, 01:14 PM
I woke up to a pic message of this, this morning, LOL.

Stormcrow
06-03-2009, 02:15 PM
Wow I had no idea any largies were in there. He looks fat and healthy too!

FISHINGBEE
06-03-2009, 08:03 PM
Wow I had no idea any largies were in there. He looks fat and healthy too! yah tech any fish from delta Sact river could be in aqueduct. Salmon, Sturgeon etc. Probably not but could tech be one. Nice bass in aqueduct.

FISHINGBEE

Spear Hunter
06-03-2009, 10:37 PM
Trail Blazer

I'm heading out this Fri to the north area of the Tejon Ranch for a pig hunt. And in the afternoons I want to hit the duct on your side of the hill. I have fished the duct in the Los Banos area but never this far south. Is there any good access off Laval Road? Any help would be great just to get started looking for spots to fish.

trail blazer
06-04-2009, 04:57 AM
Trail Blazer

I'm heading out this Fri to the north area of the Tejon Ranch for a pig hunt. And in the afternoons I want to hit the duct on your side of the hill. I have fished the duct in the Los Banos area but never this far south. Is there any good access off Laval Road? Any help would be great just to get started looking for spots to fish.

There is a spot off laval road ,,kinda hard to explain how to get to though,,,USE GOOGLE MAP along with my explination!!

LAVAL rd west to orange groves abought a mile and 1/2,,then south threw groves to the duct.

Heres an easier spot,,,,
Off I-5 exit grapevine rd<1st exit at the bottom of the grapevine>,,,,,go east on EDMONSON PUMP PLANT rd to the duct,,,3 miles.
Park on the east side of the duct and the gates are 250 yards straight upstream:Wink:

God bless and good luck on your hog hunt/fishing trip
TRAIL BLAZER

gletemfeelsteelgary
06-04-2009, 04:06 PM
That just seems so strange to see a mossback from there....I've heard of the tales before..

Congrats....I'd bet he put up a good fight since he has grown in the tougher water movement conditions..

Nice work.....no skunk for you....thats all good and on the way ta work ta boot !

"It's a good life !"

Salute,
Gary

Spear Hunter
06-04-2009, 11:19 PM
Trail Blazer

Thanks for the info. And if you see a white toyota prerunner and a tall guy with a bald head stop bye and say hello.

Brian