PDA

View Full Version : Art Berry @ Anglers Marine Mon June 8th

artberryfishing@yahoo.com
06-02-2009, 08:27 PM
On monday June 8th Anglers Marine in SANTEE will be hosting its Fishing Information Night School.Southern California Guide and National Touring Pro Art Berry will be giving a seminar full of tips and tactics that will last a lifetime.

There will be a free of charge dinner sponsored by Ranger Boats and Rick and Cindy Grover of Anglers Marine @6:00 with the seminar starting @7:00.There will be a HUGE RAFFLE and Product Giveaways so make plans and bring your friends on monday to Anglers Marine in Santee.

Anglers Marine
(619)449-3474
10960 Wheatlands Ave, Santee Ca 92071

kenmac33
06-03-2009, 11:57 AM
Ok Guys,

If anyone has not ever experienced any of the seminars that Rick Grover of Anglers Marine has to offer, I would personally suggest that you check this one out.

As some of the guys here know, Art and I are good friends, but I want you to know that this guy is the real deal and can FLAT OUT FISH! I promise you that this seminar at anglers marine in Santee, San Diego will blow you away and you WILL walk away with Tips and advice that will increase your knowledge and confidence in the sport. Not to mention the spread that Rick puts on is ABSOLUTELY a class act! Free Food, (and I mean GOOD FOOD), extended Hours to buy all the latest tackle and very knowledgeable people to help in your purchases.

There's an old saying that ten percent of the people are the ones that catch ninety percent of the fish in the lake. If you want to be part of the ten percent, Check this one out. You won't be dissapointed! (or hungry for that matter:Razz:)

Tight Lines and God Bless

Ken
www.basstaxi.com (http://www.basstaxi.com)

PHISHnutS
06-03-2009, 12:17 PM
Too bad it's on a Monday :Confused:

bassmeister
06-03-2009, 01:29 PM
To bad its in SANTEE :(

artberryfishing@yahoo.com
06-05-2009, 07:52 PM
I know its a drive for some so im going all out to be sure everyone gets tons of tips and tactics that will last a lifetime. I can assure you that youll come out a better fisherman and be very happy you came. Bass Wishes, Art

juzfshn
06-09-2009, 11:06 AM
Thanks Art !!

Made the trip down, lots of good info. was well worth the time.

Makes a guy think about how he fishes and how he spends his time on the water.