PDA

View Full Version : Hotspot Fins Are Great!

Ghost
06-21-2007, 09:28 AM
I had a chance to float tube fish yesterday morning & finally had a chance to use the Hotspot fins. These fins are the best, great propulsion, easy to turn, great looking.

The rubber is softer on these fins & it makes scooting along easy. I had no problem gaining speed & moving around, I didn't feel that I was using much energy to do this. The cheaper harder rubber fins I first tried last week, it was hard to do anything w/ them. It's like night & day w/ the Hotspot fins.

By 10 AM, the wind started to pick up. It was a bear trying to go against the wind to get back to the launch area, I had alot of water to cover. The Hotspot fins made the job of getting there a bit easier. I was able to cut through the water, but it was still a cardiovascular workout.

I would think the best fins for under $100 are the Creek Co & Hotspot fins. But are quite similar, but the Hotspots are wider & are a softer rubber.

NetBoy
06-21-2007, 05:06 PM
i agree hotspot fins are awesome, very well made, they float, i have had mine for about 3 years & there is little to no wear & tear on the fins. i say spend the money if your a serious float tuber, because if you don't now you will eventually if you demand comfort & performance.