PDA

View Full Version : Moonlight Fishing...Hitts vs Lmb !

Hitts0n
06-01-2009, 04:11 PM
Long story short.Everybody flaked on me(friends) so I know where to roll.Most people that signed up on the list showed up,and more.So I hit the night fishing single! Peace n quite and fish crashing the waters! Went to my same spot and baited up.Got my black n milds out,seeds,drank!:Secret:
No head lamps as all of my battery's were dead.Phone died later on.Me and the dark.Cracked open a glow stick just so people walking on shore can see me.Same as last time but a little cooler the weather.Bass crashing the waters all night scaring me most of the night.Got a lot of hits but nothing for a while.I baited up about every 45 minutes.Finally about 11pm I decided to pack up and roll out and im blinded to the dark,no phone to play games on,no music,and no one to make laugh.I'm reeling in one line and the other pole light indicator starts blinking.I thought,oh im tangled? Got one line in with no tangles? Hmmmmm....waited a bit,no lights,no jingles.So I pulled the other baited line in and ZZZZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZZzZZZZZzzzzzzz goes my line! Im like WTF!:Shocked:
Got about a 2-3 minute fight.I pull this up?

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k56/hitts0n/trolly003.jpg

I dont fish for lmb and dont really care for these things.Second lmb of the year I cought on accident.Well skunk off ! So now I rebait and hang a little longer.Take more sips of the potion and hit the 3 wheel motion:ROFL:

I start packing up most of my stuff when I seen a red indicator light go off again.Im like...naw...im just seeing things ! Well I also seen this get pulled up !

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k56/hitts0n/trolly004.jpg

2 lmb! 3rd on of the year! Wow ! All on anchovies ! I guess these guys were hungry ! All fishing where killed and released! J/k :ROFL:
Released those guys and back to the car with no skunk !:mad:
Had a guy talk good about Fnn and said something about Wingnut's reports.I asked was he a member and he said no,but he wants to join.
Stop by his post to take a picture of this !

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k56/hitts0n/trolly005.jpg

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k56/hitts0n/trolly006.jpg

His name is Matt.He said its cool to finally meet someone from Fnn as I introduced myself to him as Hitts0n. He said all he needs now is a cool screen name.I walked the parking lot looking for members and ran into the Pirate crew.I seen Bassman818 and his pops for the skunk !

Well im done typing,enjoy !:ROFL::ROFL:

Next Moonlight fishing event is June13th 2009 ! See you guys then !

Friday I seen this poacher....lma0

At Pyramid lake when I got skunked from shore ! Nice seeing you out there T/O !

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k56/hitts0n/trolly002.jpg

troutdog
06-01-2009, 05:02 PM
Yeah those "largemouth carp" jumping all night will keep you on your toes, nice job on the bass though....my goal for 2009 is to NOT catch any of those poor little green fish. :Wink:

Where is Ko-Ko when you need him? :LOL:

TD

Shock
06-01-2009, 05:06 PM
Hey well beats the skunk!!!.....Should have grilled em up on the dam...lol

crappiemike
06-01-2009, 06:57 PM
dude lets hit up piru for some fish, thnx for the report. how many beers did you drink??
lmao;

cm

BuzzBait
06-01-2009, 07:55 PM
Sorry for your "Friends".

Good job on landing fish.
Unlike me, I lost my pliers, can't find my headlights, lost the only fish i hooked up with, lost 3 ds rigs in one night. Grrr!!!

FiFTyONeFlSHY
06-01-2009, 08:04 PM
:Big Grin: nice report. but Wth is that guy? aaahaha! u need to adjust d flash on ur camera. i look like gilbert godfrey. :LOL:

finally a member and glad to be here. Ive been following this site for a month or so and lemme tell u its d shiznit.

HITZ man thanks for d heads up on how to register. hit me up if ever u wanna crank in some striper, flatties, panfish, barred perch etc.

Wingnut
06-01-2009, 08:32 PM
Hey Armando, did you really need a net to land that Green Fish? :ROFL:
Good times... I might surpise you and show up to one of these things one night. :Cool: See you at Legends III!

Liteweight
06-02-2009, 06:07 AM
Thanks for the report.
Too bad about the cancelations.
Robert.

Troutman65
06-02-2009, 06:59 AM
Hey buddy, Nice going on them Green fishies. Thanks for the report & pics.:Cool:

farmacist
06-02-2009, 12:24 PM
Good seeing you out there Hitts. Some of us were actually targetting those beautiful green feesh, believe it or not;) Hope to see you at the next one.

fish ful
06-02-2009, 02:30 PM
Is it me? i can't figure out were you are fishing?

What lake?

I am always looking to hook some fish at night but most lakes are closed at night around here.:Envious:

Hitts0n
06-02-2009, 04:19 PM
Is it me? i can't figure out were you are fishing?

What lake?

I am always looking to hook some fish at night but most lakes are closed at night around here.:Envious:

Read the title.Im on the dam.Castaic lake. Next one is June 13th saturday night

Hitts0n
06-02-2009, 04:21 PM
:Big Grin: nice report. but Wth is that guy? aaahaha! u need to adjust d flash on ur camera. i look like gilbert godfrey. :LOL:

finally a member and glad to be here. Ive been following this site for a month or so and lemme tell u its d shiznit.

HITZ man thanks for d heads up on how to register. hit me up if ever u wanna crank in some striper, flatties, panfish, barred perch etc.

Its always great to see new members ! Thanks for the cigs ! I needed one !:ROFL: We will fish soon !

Hitts0n
06-02-2009, 04:21 PM
dude lets hit up piru for some fish, thnx for the report. how many beers did you drink??
lmao;

cm

lets hit up Piru next week ! I'll bring the beers ! I didnt drink any beers that night !:Cool:

Hitts0n
06-02-2009, 04:23 PM
Hey Armando, did you really need a net to land that Green Fish? :ROFL:
Good times... I might surpise you and show up to one of these things one night. :Cool: See you at Legends III!

I bet you will be at the next one ! Thanks for the reply buddy ! And no FiftyoneFishy wasnt talking crap,he was giving you props !

troutdog
06-02-2009, 04:26 PM
Read the title.Im on the dam.Castaic lake. Next one is June 13th saturday night

The title I am reading says " Moonlight Fishing...Hitts vs Lmb !" ? :Wink:

What did you get your girl Toya for her B-Day yesterday btw? :ROFL:

TD

karlow
06-02-2009, 09:25 PM
No beers, that's no fun, and what with that pic of Bob?
You need a new camera, less beers, or something!
That's some truly fussy as shi$T.
Are you trying to make Bob look better or what?
It's not working.

See ya on the water!

Hitts0n
06-02-2009, 09:55 PM
No beers, that's no fun, and what with that pic of Bob?
You need a new camera, less beers, or something!
That's some truly fussy as shi$T.
It's not working.

See ya on the water!

This guy just dissed me big time ! :ROFL::ROFL:

troutdog
06-02-2009, 10:21 PM
It's not working.

Bob always looks better from a distance imo, I'll see if I can hook you up with an autographed head shot though :ROFL:

TD

GeordyBass
06-02-2009, 10:50 PM
It's cool seeing you out there Armando!At least you got a better fight then us....only 1/-1lber's:Angry::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

KILLA
06-02-2009, 10:51 PM
Nice job out there. It's been awhile but nice to see some of the old school guys still posting