PDA

View Full Version : float tubing puddingstone

mark_31
06-01-2009, 10:00 AM
Going on wed anyone have any advice on location, bait, and where to launch.

That Dang Guy
06-01-2009, 10:41 AM
This should be in the freshwater general, but you can launch in sailboat. I've seen other people launch at other places of the lake, but you still need to pay the launching fee for the tube/toon/kayak.

basscatcher
06-01-2009, 06:05 PM
if you fly fish throw a small green popper if not toss out a black senko for bass, black and blue flake or green and black flake senko. kenny rod and reel has these custom plastic that are doing really good right now ask kenny he will know which one.

God BLess

basscatcher

LIZARDKING1
06-01-2009, 09:36 PM
Does any one who fishes Puddingstone know of a person by the name of Ken or Kenny who custom makes worms?His worms are called Lifelike Plastics.He used to sell them to the guy who owns the liquor store(Highland Market)in San Dimas but no longer carries them.I've asked the store owner if he knows how to get a hold of this person and he doesn't have a clue.I would greatly appreciate any information regarding this matter.Thank you.

PUDD MASTER BAITER
06-02-2009, 07:11 AM
THE PUDD HOLE HAS BEEN AN EVIL MISTRISS THIS YEAR. IVE FISHED IT AT LEAST 10 TIMES IN 2 WEEKS ,AND ONLY HAVE A 5LB ,AND 1.5lb BASS TO SHOW, FOR MY HARD WORK. PAN FISH ARE SHOWING FINALLY SHOWING,AROUND THE WHOLE LAKE.IF YOUR TUBING ID RECOMEND SMALL MEAL WORMS WITH A 1/32ND JIG HEAD ,AND JUST DRIFT. THE ONLY BASS I CAUGHT WERE ON DROP SHOTTED MM. THATS WHAT I GOT THE 5LB ON. THE OTHER BASS I CAUGHT ,WAS WITH MY OCEAN FLOAT SET UP WITH 7FT. TO 8FT. 6LB LEADER #2 MUSTAD HOOK ,WITH A CRAWLER HOOKED THRU THE HEAD ONLY ,AND LET IT DRIFT, AND MOVE WITH THE WIND.OR FROM A TUBE JUST FREE LINE DRIFT, WITH THE CRAWLER HOOKED ON THE HEAD OR A SINKO. GOOD LUCK.IF IM NOT TO WORN OUTAFTER GOLF TOMMORROW ,I MIGHT GO TO SAIL BOAT AFTER GOLF,AROUND 10.30AM. GOOD LUCK, AND PEACE OUT......MIKE THE PMB....

basscatcher
06-02-2009, 07:22 AM
Does any one who fishes Puddingstone know of a person by the name of Ken or Kenny who custom makes worms?His worms are called Lifelike Plastics.He used to sell them to the guy who owns the liquor store(Highland Market)in San Dimas but no longer carries them.I've asked the store owner if he knows how to get a hold of this person and he doesn't have a clue.I would greatly appreciate any information regarding this matter.Thank you.

i'm talking about the guy who works at kennys rod and reel in upland.

God Bless

basscatcher

PUDD MASTER BAITER
06-02-2009, 08:24 AM
Ill be there. Bk thats if old legs will hold up after walking san dimas golf course carring my bag.maybe the old guy ,will show you a thing or 2. Peaceout ...mike the pmb....

jerryG
06-05-2009, 01:00 AM

Check your PM..

RoastedBlueGill
06-06-2009, 10:23 AM

lifelike plastics was owned by kenny mathews, he hasn't been seen or heard from in over a year. his wife passed away a few years ago, since then he sort of disappeared.