PDA

View Full Version : Personnal best!!!!!!

PUDD MASTER BAITER
06-01-2009, 07:15 AM
Ok so im at a moblie home park in chino hills ,with a lake. Im sure the locals know where. My custumor is cool ,and she says go ahead ,and fish. That private communitys has 0 tolerence ,if you get caught fishing there lake. I get out my drop shot rig, and keep getting little suttle hits. So i think while maybe there blue gill. I go get my 3 wt fly rod, free line a tiny gulp 1" worm ,and get 3 giant bluegills. Every one ,was bigger than my hand ,kind of like perris size. Im in hog heaven. Nest cast i set the hook, and my line takes off like a frieght train. There was no stopping ,or turning this beast. I only had a #10 mosqito hook ,and 2 lb leader. Now im in the backing for the first time on my 3wt.,5 min later im figuring its a carp which id seen rolling earlier. I managed to turn the fish a couple of times ,trying not to break my $300.00 powell fly rod. Finally i see it its a nice lmb. I carefully walk it over to some flat shore line, she wieghed in at 3lbs on the dot.my biggest on a fly rod ,let alone my 3 wt on 2lb. After releasing this beauty,i go get my 5wt in case of a nother surprise ,and switch to 4 lb leader. I switch to my fly fishing version of a drop shot, with a #8 mosqito hook,tiny bead head for wieght on the tag end, and a shad colored power bait trout worm. I caught no more bass but i caught giant gills. After that the custumor had to leave.the people who your there to see must be with you at all times. I was soon kicked out by security.

basscatcher
06-01-2009, 07:25 AM
Great job mike. the pudd gills have been generous to me. thanks agian for the reel.

God Bless

basscatcher

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
06-01-2009, 07:29 AM
oh, i forgot you were at work....LUCKYYYYY....

Granny Fish
06-01-2009, 09:36 AM
Sounds like an exciting catch. I like those kind of surprises. :Cool:

Troutman65
06-01-2009, 08:18 PM
Congrats on your PB. Thanks for the report.:Cool:

Socal Bassman
06-01-2009, 09:12 PM
Congrats on your PB. I've done many ninja fishing there and have caught bass to 7lbs. Yeah, you don't want to get caught there. If you get caught or even spotted, security will call the cops and that place is not far from the new Sheriff's station either.

PUDD MASTER BAITER
06-02-2009, 07:30 AM
Hey guys thanks.i now can go ,and fish there , the lady is totally cool. Shes on the water along with some of my other custumors there. Its kind of funny ,it seems like the only time ,,you ever hear from baby killer ,is negitive, about me not posting pictures.at my age as a baby boomer ,im not going to hassle, with it.i cant even program a freaking simple digital device. So just read. Thats why i try to get detailed ,so you can see by reading.if any one is going to go ninja there be careful ,they dont mess around.thanks again and god bless ...mike the pmb.....