PDA

View Full Version : NPH 5/31 Tough morning

SeaSick17
05-31-2009, 08:29 PM
Wow I have never seen the tide so low before. I could almost walk out to docks I couldnt even cast to before. Well this fishing sucked and thought it was going to be my first skunk of the year until a small sandie helped me out. That was it for 2 hours so we made the trip back home and had a bbq instead
George

TShaffer
05-31-2009, 08:41 PM
Wow that's funny(not the near skunk) there was a pretty high tide yesterday evening.

jplee3
05-31-2009, 10:08 PM
I've been hating on NPH like for the past couple years - it seems the pressure has increased a lot. I wonder if it has to do with the whole dredging project. And also the fact that it seems more and more people are heading out there. I used to go out there quite a bit 1-2 years ago, but I just have no urges or cravings to get back out there because more often than not it's unproductive. Haha, I prob just suck at fishing. There are a handful here who seem to do pretty well, but most of them know the harbor like the back of their hand. After my experience yesterday, I really have less of a desire to head back out there. I'd rather hit the piers and the surf :( Better for you guys though!

SeaSick17
06-01-2009, 07:49 AM
so what happened to you yesterday?