PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of trying Perris

TopwaterBassin
05-31-2009, 09:47 AM
I have lived in the Hemet area for 11 years now, and have never fished Perris, I hear it is productive as far as fish go, and I know a few people who fish it religiously. I fish mostly for LMB, and was wondering if you can fish the entire shore line at Perris, or if it is limited shoreline like that at DVL? Any information would be greatly appreciated, and thanks.

tacklejunkie
05-31-2009, 10:03 AM
You can fish the entire shoreline of Perris besides around the fences near the pumphouse.

I think the Swimbeach areas are off limits to fishing too but I could be wrong about that. They're marked with buoys so it's not like you can't tell you're in a swim area though. I think lots 2&3 and like 8&9 have a swimbeach roped off.

fishindude
05-31-2009, 10:50 PM
If you want bass, they're pretty much all over the shoreline. Just gotta find a right spot. I usually dropshot Robos in lots 11 and 12 for bass. Also, try the Bernasconi Beach area.

TopwaterBassin
06-01-2009, 12:59 AM
Cool, I may give it a shot next weekend, or during the week. How crowded is it on the weekends, and what would be the best time?

Flying
06-01-2009, 01:22 AM
Weekends are starting to get crowded. I passed through there Saturday evening around 6:30 and lot 11,12 was pretty packed. There are a lot of picnickers out now so you have them playing down by the shore along with all the people fishing.

Weekdays are recommended if you can make it out there. Bernasconi should be open daily now. If you're coming down Romona you should check that out first.