PDA

View Full Version : wassup?

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
05-28-2009, 09:03 PM
i know its a little late ,but as soon as i got the email acceptence from fnn to start posting i just went to town..maybe i should have slowed it down a bit and found out how the inner mechs work here..i did not know people would get touchy about spots that i have fished and me post how i was doing at these so called secret spots" who knew they were a secret, not me." seeing you could find any body of water near your house simply using google earth. now i know unless it's a regional or a upfront lake don't use names. owell jus thought i would help people find fish. it was more 70/30. 70iwas getting pm's saying they agreed with me sharing the info. 30 were bashin bcuz i posted the spot up. i didn't mean to cause a riff but lesson learned. oh yeah sup "BIG*GAME*HUNTER" hope to be of any help to yah...:Wink:

Bigreeler
05-29-2009, 12:11 AM
Hey Motto, whats up bro. I fished with Motto one night, cool guy, I will fish again with you. Had a great time. Your doing nothing wrong. Thats what this site is for, for sharing info. Keep it up. If they get pissed off o well. Freedom of Speech.

Eddie aka bigreeler

troutdog
05-29-2009, 12:25 AM
Your heart is in the right place bro, use the forum as you please(within the rules of course) and forget the haters. You should try and make it out to one of the FNN events to meet the guys...I look forward to fishing with you.

Welcome to FNN and Team57,

TD

See Chris Fish
05-29-2009, 03:49 PM
Post what you want. I do. Forget the haters. This site is all about people who love to fish and share their experiences.
Welcome aboard, and like TD said, come to one of our events and meet everyone. I've learned to just look for the TEAM 57 shirts!!

Chris

Troutman65
05-29-2009, 09:13 PM
Welcome to FNN.

ghetto dad
05-31-2009, 07:31 AM
Welcome BGH!!!

GD

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
05-31-2009, 11:52 PM
Hey Motto, whats up bro. I fished with Motto one night, cool guy, I will fish again with you. Had a great time. Your doing nothing wrong. Thats what this site is for, for sharing info. Keep it up. If they get pissed off o well. Freedom of Speech.

Eddie aka bigreelerthanx big hommie, hope to hit that water with yah and slay dem bass...

Wingnut
06-01-2009, 09:11 PM
Welcome, have fun. :Cool:

LateFisher
06-02-2009, 10:43 AM
Welcome to the board !!!!!!

d1LedHed
07-31-2009, 05:13 AM
Late welcome

Speak your mind - not someone else's.

old pudd fisher
07-31-2009, 08:07 PM
Welcome I injoy your posts.

Liteweight
08-01-2009, 01:50 AM
Welcome to the boards. Just ignore the haters. I've never had a problem telling people where I fish (Fly Fishing). There are places I now fish that I used to have to myself 20 years ago.
Bare with me for a minute while I share a story. A very popular place that I currently fish is now constantly frequently visited by many people. One day I pulled up to the parking lot and I was maybe the third person there. As I was rigging up along my favorite run another car pulled in and a couple of guys got out saw that I wasn't ready grabbed their rods and raced (literally) to the water right next to me not even leaving me enough distance to make a cast long enough to get half way across the stream. Well, I've been fishing this stretch of river since before it's restoration so I'm pretty familiar with how it fishes so I relinquished my stretch of stream. For about a little over an hour I watched these guys "flail" away on the water and not catch a thing. After they decided there was nothing in there they decided to pack up and leave. After they vacated the area, I slid back into the run that almost always produces for me and proceded to fish it. They watched in amazement from their car as I proceded to catch fish after fish. It wasn't until I landed a brown that went somewhere between 2-3 lbs that one of the guys came back down to try to find out how I was catching these fish. I asked him if he and his "buddy" had taken the time to see what was hatching (although I knew by observing them). He looked quizickly at me which confirmed my suspicions and said "what do you mean"? I replied by telling him that they should study streamside etiquette if they expected to obtain any help.
The morale of my story is that just because someone fishes a spot, doesn't mean they'll catch any fish. I have had many other similar situations like this in the last couple of years. "Revenge is best served cold" (or with a cold shoulder). :LOL::LOL::LOL:
I will enjoy reading your posts (with or without the specifics).
LW

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
08-02-2009, 06:27 AM
Welcome to the boards. Just ignore the haters. I've never had a problem telling people where I fish (Fly Fishing). There are places I now fish that I used to have to myself 20 years ago.
Bare with me for a minute while I share a story. A very popular place that I currently fish is now constantly frequently visited by many people. One day I pulled up to the parking lot and I was maybe the third person there. As I was rigging up along my favorite run another car pulled in and a couple of guys got out saw that I wasn't ready grabbed their rods and raced (literally) to the water right next to me not even leaving me enough distance to make a cast long enough to get half way across the stream. Well, I've been fishing this stretch of river since before it's restoration so I'm pretty familiar with how it fishes so I relinquished my stretch of stream. For about a little over an hour I watched these guys "flail" away on the water and not catch a thing. After they decided there was nothing in there they decided to pack up and leave. After they vacated the area, I slid back into the run that almost always produces for me and proceded to fish it. They watched in amazement from their car as I proceded to catch fish after fish. It wasn't until I landed a brown that went somewhere between 2-3 lbs that one of the guys came back down to try to find out how I was catching these fish. I asked him if he and his "buddy" had taken the time to see what was hatching (although I knew by observing them). He looked quizickly at me which confirmed my suspicions and said "what do you mean"? I replied by telling him that they should study streamside etiquette if they expected to obtain any help.
The morale of my story is that just because someone fishes a spot, doesn't mean they'll catch any fish. I have had many other similar situations like this in the last couple of years. "Revenge is best served cold" (or with a cold shoulder). :LOL::LOL::LOL:
I will enjoy reading your posts (with or without the specifics).
LW

hahahaha...lesson learned, tis tru what you speaketh,"don't mind my broken english lol.." yeah bro, i fully understnd why people hide there spots or cover there tracks...last year i never got why catch and release was important seeing that i came from fishing off the piers..but it erks the hell out of me when i see people just take the smallest bass and run it to there cars and hide it or even over fish like they were fishing in the ocean where fish are abundent...so most of my post comes with a pre requsite pm to fish a spot...like i've told and been told by people that every body of water has been covered and to think that a spot is undiscovered is pretty naieve...you are totaly right they can find the spot. but to catch the fish in it, thats the other half...goodtimes brother..and you hit nail on the head with that one.

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
01-09-2010, 10:58 PM
(bump)...i just felt unwelcomed..so lets try it again..lol

old pudd fisher
01-10-2010, 05:55 PM
(bump)...i just felt unwelcomed..so lets try it again..lol

Don't feel that way BGH I like your sense of humor. To bad some people can't hack it, thats thier prob. :Smile:

Mondo21
01-11-2010, 09:03 AM
Welcome BGH. Come and join us the Event on the 20th at Santa Ana Lakes. We will treat you like Family or in some cases, better...:Wink: Cindy:Big Grin:

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
01-11-2010, 12:29 PM
Thanx for the repllys guys and gals..that was mymild depression stage of not catching a bass in a couple months, I guess I gotta work the plastix like a real angler now and not ninja fish for awhile..thanx again for the encouragement and goodtimes..

Btw: mondo I'll make it out to the potluck with the wife *fishrgirl* my boo...lol