PDA

View Full Version : First time fishing in the Sierras !

D-PESCADOR
05-28-2009, 03:17 PM
Start of with if you have never been to the eastern sierras you must go . Woke up early friday morning 7am got last minute items packed no rest and left town at 1230am yeah big time gap . Had to wait for my girlfried to get ready and do her hair. hahaha. Got to lake crawley at 630am first time here ok. My new Buddy go's in by time i know whats going on he is saying were on boat 71 lets load , WOW no sleep lets do this . Started trolling bam get hit small trout , well the rest of crawley in pictures and some more lakes check this pics enjoy. This is Dave on the left and yours truly on the right. By the way i want to thank Dave his wife and my girlfriends friend Kat for inviting us and showing us around the sierras. HAD A BLAST ! and rested my eyes several times.

sansou
05-28-2009, 04:23 PM
Nice pics & report!

Sounds like one of those crazy fishing trips that involves good friends, lots of laughs, a little bit of driving and a little bit of fishing!

D-PESCADOR
05-28-2009, 06:31 PM
you got that wright , just lots of fishing and little bites , haha.

Fisherman57
06-02-2009, 10:57 AM
I about fell outta my chair when I saw this report Alex......
I thought for sure you were in prison.

:ROFL: J/K! LOL!

Hey man...... Im looking forward to seeing you and the family at Legends III!.... thanks for signing up!

Thanks for the report dude!.... keep em' coming!

Dana

Troutman65
06-09-2009, 09:55 PM
Nice going on your first trip to the Sierras. From the pics. looks like you had a great time. Thanks for sharing.