PDA

View Full Version : Can't wait to catch.....

saintarv
05-27-2009, 05:23 PM
Got this from the SARL website and Imperial Catfish is trying to develop these Tiger Cats. Looks cool and it would be fun to catch one of these babies. LOL :LOL:

http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w348/saintarv/TigerCat.jpg

Fisherman57
05-27-2009, 05:33 PM
You just now got that?......

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?t=33193

Be a little while before those cats are ready......... stay tuned!
There may be a TEAM 57 event whenever those fish get stocked! :Wink:

Not sure if they'll make it to the lakes this season......

Hope to see you there Saint Arv!

troutdog
05-27-2009, 05:42 PM
Looks like a half catfish/half koi....what will they think of next!?Thunderkittys? Lightning cats? :LOL:

TD

BingJr
05-27-2009, 06:38 PM
I am not too sure about eating genetically engineered fish. Be good for a pic maybe, but I am not thinking about table fare there.

sansou
05-27-2009, 06:46 PM
I am not too sure about eating genetically engineered fish. Be good for a pic maybe, but I am not thinking about table fare there.

You must be a really slim dude....maybe 90% of all your food (protein & vegetables) in the supermarket is bio-engineered or a derivative thereof. Besides, you ever eat lightning trout? How about triploided trout?

BingJr
05-27-2009, 06:56 PM
You must be a really slim dude....maybe 90% of all your food (protein & vegetables) in the supermarket is bio-engineered or a derivative thereof. Besides, you ever eat lightning trout? How about triploided trout?

You must be a really slim dude.... Nope
maybe 90% of all your food (protein & vegetables) in the supermarket is bio-engineered or a derivative thereof. Ignorance is bliss .. :Smile:
Besides, you ever eat lightning trout? Nope
How about triploided trout? Nope

:LOL:

I am sure ive eaten much worse though, Just seeing the kitty/koi would be a little much. I am sure they are no more engineered than any other stocked fish I have eaten .. wipers, cats, trout, etc. but.. Just looks a little simpsonesque to me.. :Smile:

PONTOON
05-27-2009, 07:09 PM
That is too cool. Another reason for me to build my fish pond.

saintarv
05-27-2009, 08:38 PM
You just now got that?......

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?t=33193

Be a little while before those cats are ready......... stay tuned!
There may be a TEAM 57 event whenever those fish get stocked! :Wink:

Not sure if they'll make it to the lakes this season......

Hope to see you there Saint Arv!

LOL.........I'm a little on the news these days. Thanks Dana!

CASTAWAY
05-27-2009, 09:45 PM
I think you'll be the first person to catch em' Saint. And I'm not saying that just so I could fish with you either.:Big Grin:

jlgarciaiii22
05-27-2009, 10:31 PM
Looks like another way to get your $22 entry fee.... But cool looking fish!

fishindude420
05-27-2009, 10:41 PM
those fish look awesome. im defenitely going to hook into some of those fish. im defenitely not eating those though. they might turn me green or get me big and fat!

Troutslayer620
05-28-2009, 02:10 AM

Yeah those Lightning Trout and Triploid Trout were sure good eating!

crappie stalker
06-04-2009, 07:52 AM
That is a different looking cat.. Cats are cats the only thing they do is isolate the genes for that color through selective inbreeding programs and lock in the color trait.. Worse than that are chickens.. Go to the fair and see the egg laying chickens on exhibit.. They just sit and eat all day long like they are starving and lay eggs everyday like machines.. They

crappie stalker
06-04-2009, 08:05 AM
That is a different looking cat.. Cats are cats the only thing they do is isolate the genes for that color through selective inbreeding programs and lock in the color trait.. Worse than that are chickens.. Go to the fair and see the egg laying chickens on exhibit.. They just sit and eat all day long like they are starving and lay eggs everyday like machines.. They donteven have names anymore just numbers.. Chicken gf654 etc.. They are freaks some dont have feathers anymore.. They said it takes away from the chickens egg laying forming feathers.
I dont think the color would make a difference to me.. I dont care what color it is. I just want to catch a catfish..LOL It is probably more for the kids and women..No offense ladies..:LOL:
CS

DocHolliday
06-06-2009, 01:37 PM
Thats pretty cool, gotta give props to SARL for trying something different all the time. First "tailwalkers" now tiger cats and sturgeon. Gonna be an interesting summer to say the least.