PDA

View Full Version : Now you can buy Fishing License Online

cappo
05-27-2009, 02:19 PM
Looks like the DFG is slowly coming into the 21st century.
Fishing licenses can now be purchased online.

https://www.calicensetofish.com/

other info about it:
http://dfg.ca.gov/licensing/ols/intro.html

NICKYMOUSE8
05-27-2009, 02:40 PM
I think the Dfg isn't doing it to make it more convenient for us it's probably for fraud purposes maybe both ''brilliant'' yeah how much is this going to cost us this year

ElementX
05-27-2009, 04:25 PM
I think thats pretty awesome. I just ordered mine.

I think it would be perfect for those people who fish enough to purchase the daily permits. They don't have to wait for a shop to open to get a permit for the day. They can pay online and print out the permit.

bruce watson
05-27-2009, 07:13 PM
This is a nice service but it does have one small drawback. I have a special diabled veterans license and it is white. I get checked everytime a game warden is around. Wardens do not check every fishmen anymore. They mandated that you must wear your license exposed above your waist. So they can check out a location from one spot and see who has a license with their binoculars. They then go check those fishermen who have no license or the wrong color. What color paper are you going to use to print your license.

Troutman65
05-27-2009, 08:52 PM
Sounds :Cool: How much are they going to charge next year for a lic, 2nd rod stamp, & Ocean stamp?

CatchthatTrout
05-27-2009, 08:59 PM
This is a nice service but it does have one small drawback. I have a special diabled veterans license and it is white. I get checked everytime a game warden is around. Wardens do not check every fishmen anymore. They mandated that you must wear your license exposed above your waist. So they can check out a location from one spot and see who has a license with their binoculars. They then go check those fishermen who have no license or the wrong color. What color paper are you going to use to print your license.

Bruce.... I have one on those license and have yet to asked about it.
I'm sure I will when I'm up in the Sierras.

ElementX
05-28-2009, 05:59 PM
If you have a license, whats the big deal if you get checked? I may be missing something here...maybe I don't catch enough fish :LOL:

JediMindTricks
05-28-2009, 06:10 PM
i get my licence the first of every year. fo freEEeeeeeEE.