PDA

View Full Version : Lechuga has left the building !!!!!

Lechuga
05-26-2009, 08:54 PM
What's up everybody ?!?!
For those of you that give a S**T !
Just wanted to let all of the people I have met over the short time I've been on this forum know that I am moving. Where you ask ? Well friends, I'm moving to Pennsylvania :EyePop: Yeah I know !!! I have taken a promotion that requires that I move there.
Just wanted to let the people I have befriended know that it has been a pleasure hanging out and BSing with you.

Wish you all the best , keep your lines tight !

Lechuga ,
AKA Fairmont OG :ROFL:

matt duarte
05-26-2009, 09:32 PM
damn fontana to Pennsylvania thats defently a move! i have family in west virgina PA is only like 45 min away...tons of fishing all thru the ohio river, lake erie good luck on the new life bro! ull proly be bord out there at first but ull fall in love with it...when i stay in WV its just so peacefull out there..good luck to you and your family! congrats on the promo! best of luck and wishes to you and yours my man

ghetto dad
05-26-2009, 09:34 PM
Get as far away from this state as possible brother...youve very fortunate, and good luck!!

GD

troutdog
05-26-2009, 09:37 PM
Best of luck to you in your new postion....I'll look for your "out of state" reports :Smile:

TD

Santa Fe Eric
05-26-2009, 10:35 PM
Yep! If I could get out I would go too, but I'm "In Too Deep":Cool:

Good Luck and God Bless!

Santa Fe

sansou
05-26-2009, 11:27 PM
Good luck out there!

Spent a super short stint in the King of Prussia area....only long enough to find out (but never fish) they have a solid brookie fishery.

At least your not too far away from some intense tuna action out of the landings in NYC/Jersey. :LOL:

SkipperDick
05-27-2009, 03:26 AM
Congratulations on your promotion Ladis, and good luck to you in your life's endeavors! Pleasure to have met and fished with you Brother. You will be missed. Take care.

SkipperDick

Troutman65
05-27-2009, 09:54 AM
Congrats on your new adventure. Hope you fish there and post reports. Who knows, you may dig it. :Wink:

BassLady
05-27-2009, 10:03 AM
Congrats on the promotion but a thats a bummer :Sad: im gonna miss running into you at fairmount man. whos gonna roll up and scare the crap outta me now? well good luck im gonna miss ya crack head:LOL:

WARRIORMIKE
05-27-2009, 10:56 AM
You can still post on the "Out of State Reports" :Cool:

Lechuga
06-01-2009, 05:55 PM
damn fontana to Pennsylvania thats defently a move! i have family in west virgina PA is only like 45 min away...tons of fishing all thru the ohio river, lake erie good luck on the new life bro! ull proly be bord out there at first but ull fall in love with it...when i stay in WV its just so peacefull out there..good luck to you and your family! congrats on the promo! best of luck and wishes to you and yours my man

Thanks Matt, I think I'll be able to keep myself entertained. It hasn't even been a week and I'm already diggin it, but my heart will always be in Cali.
Believe Dat!

Lechuga
06-01-2009, 05:57 PM
Get as far away from this state as possible brother...youve very fortunate, and good luck!!

GD

Thanks GD, I think I did get as far away as I can..... without going into Jersey that is LOL
Take it easy GD

Lechuga
06-01-2009, 06:01 PM
Congratulations on your promotion Ladis, and good luck to you in your life's endeavors! Pleasure to have met and fished with you Brother. You will be missed. Take care.

SkipperDick
Thanks Todd,
It was a pleasure meeting you as well. Damn I feel like I'm writing my own eulogy !!!!!!

Lechuga
06-01-2009, 06:02 PM
Congrats on the promotion but a thats a bummer :Sad: im gonna miss running into you at fairmount man. whos gonna roll up and scare the crap outta me now? well good luck im gonna miss ya crack head:LOL:

BEEEP BEEP !!!!!!!!!LOL:EyePop::ROFL: